[international]Team Elite Star Blazers

hi this is a new team made by me and we are recruiting new bladers

The requirements are: At least one or more beyblade, need to be strong and good at beyblade, and the application.
PM me for info. I'm looking for strong bladers. You can live anywhere in the world to be in the team. There will be leaders for each state and country.
STAGES
There are 5 stages and they are starter, pro, ultimate, legend, and Elite. Starter is level one. Pro is level two. Ultimate is level three. Legend is level four. Elite is five. The levels go up higher for you bepoints, beblade smartness, skills, strength, and wins. Never and i mean never ask to higher your ranks.
WARNINGS (YES IM SERIOUS)
THERE ARE WARNINGS? OF COURSE THERE ARE! 1.your level will go down 2. You will have to get banned from the team temperarily. 3. You will be banned from the team permenatly. To apply give your username,what country or state you live in,how long have you been playing and why did you begin. We use Takara Tomy brand & Hasbro. Pm me for info, trades, buying, the uniform and other stuff. GOOD LUCK!

[b][i][u][color=#FF0000] Members!!!

zerounknown- Elite-Death Nemesis B: D
[b][i][u][color=#FF0000]dannyman-Starter-Unknown

gotanks3000-Elite-Death Quetzelcoatl 125 RDF
You need to have the proper prefix in your title. If its international, the title should read [International] Elite Star Blazers.
I would like to make an alliance for this team.
Me as well, would you like to form an alliance? Good luck with your team!
Thank you and yes I agree to start a alliance with you
Your in my team now
I think that there should be a championship on who is the best blader in the in the world I live in the u.s.a and I would love to see how strong I am to other blader and see how much training I have to do in order to become the best so I wanted to see if we can hold tournament to see who is the strongest in the the world so I think that the whole website should come together to make it possible so I hope u can make it possible and so we can have a bunch of fun
with other people.
Would you for an alliance with team HellBringers?
yeah sure
ok
Name: Berserker Begira
State: Indiana
Years: 5
Reason: I love the plastics so i wanted to start off fresh with the new series!
Beys: Earth Capricorn S130 CS, Killer Capricorn AD145 WD, and Vulcan Gemios C145 D
You joined another team.
(Jun. 28, 2013  6:34 AM)AZL Wrote: You joined another team.

who are you talking about