inFAMOUS 3

So, we had an infamous 1 and 2, and 2 looked like the end of the series.... But at the end, no matter which side you chose, it seemed like the story wasn't over. In an interview, the voice actor of Cole MacGrath stated that he was working on infamous 3, which was cut in the final version of the interview. The information slipped, and it seems that we will be seeing another infamous game on either the PS3 or even the PS4. What do you think? Do you think the story should have ended or are you excited to get some closure on whether or not Cole is still alive?
They should definently make #3. 2 was too much of a hanger
(Jan. 11, 2013  1:33 AM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: They should definently make #3. 2 was too much of a hanger

Agreed. In infamous 2, the lightning bolt question mark at the end was thought-provoking as to whether or not Cole is still alive after the whole "good karma" decision..... And what about Kessler?
I think a proluoge to Infamous 1 that is about Kessler would be fun.
If they do a sequel to Infamous 2, i think the option to choose if you are good or evil would be a good addition, along with a different story whichever one you chose, which would make sense because a the end of INfamous 2,
*Beware of spoiler*
Or they intended Cole to die for good, and you will play of the bad side ending. If they do do that, they should let you chooses what you want, be good or bad, like in the other games.
This thread should probably be renamed inFAMOUS: Second Son now, as it is the third entry in the series.

This trailer looks AMAZING!! I'm already liking the main character, Delsin Rowe, who sees his powers optimistically instead of considering himself to be a monster or something. Delsin is voiced by Troy Baker (Booker from Bioshock Infinite, The Joker in Batman Arkham Origin and, one of my personal likings, Yuri Lowell from Tales of Vesperia 8D) while his cop brother is voiced by Travis Willingham (Roy Mustang from Full Metal Alchemist, Guile in most of the Street Fighters series and Knuckles from the more recent Sonic games) Those are good casting choices if you ask me and Baker especially sounds very nice, almost a total contrast to Booker DeWitt's more melodramatic depressed voice.

That's cool! Can't wait Tongue_out
Oh man Lithium!!

I am going to miss Cole, but Delsin seems like a fantastic replacement.
I also really like the fire powers as well, another good change of pace.
Guys I just beat Infamous a few days back. It is amazing! What is everyone else's thoughts? I am currently completing coles legacy. It is really fun!
Brilliant in my opinion. Delsin's (spoilers) powers were a nicely thought of. I like how you could change from power to power with just draining something.

Waiting for the DLC(?). I believe the next power Delsin grabs is paper control (Judging from 1 side quest)
Having completed second son. I found that the story was really plain and boring. although the graphics and game play where brilliant.