im not sure if this is the right place to post this but i need help

well,i have been trying to get in the WBO and its taking a really long time,and when im on a forum i can only see half the topics i dont really know if this is the right place to post this though,i just want to know if its my computer or something
Hey you've come to the right place. this hasn't happened to me. maybe its your computer or maybe it's your internet. either way it's not the sight. maybe try using a different computer to access WBO. Hope this helps buddy
heres the thing about getting on another computer,i kinda forgot my passoword to log in
:\
Oh can't you just change it or something. if not take it to your closed Computer or I.T. store. hey'll be able to fix it Smile
This belongs here.

The forum was probably updating, or too many connections. It happens from time to time.
For it not to show multiple topics though, that is abnormal. If it were upgrading or something, it would probably just show an error, nothing else.
Yeah, apparently I got a MYBB SQL Error or something. It for me is taking a long time, but I too can see the site clearly. Now ts fixed. I expect, perhaps this will be close, seeeing as how it really doesn't go here? just a thought Uncertain
yeah its fixed now so a mod can go ahead and close this now