im lookeing for any dark blades

im lookeing for any dark blades in awsome condition and a white customize grip like tyson in grev i can buy these the day after my birthday november 20 th
You can try asking Bey Brad if he'd sell any.
Otherwise learn how to use Mail Order Japan. I see them in some random lot or individually pretty much everyday on Yahoo Japan Auctions.
(Sep. 22, 2008  4:19 AM)kai12 Wrote: im lookeing for any dark blades in awsome condition and a white customize grip like tyson in grev i can buy these the day after my birthday november 20 th

The white grips aren't majorly common. However you can buy a blue one on Yahoo Japan Auctions and Spray paint it Smile
bey brad only has dark dragoon ill buy the dark dragoon from him but does any one have dark dranzer driger dracile and gaia dragoon pm me if you do but i can buy the day after my birthday the day after my birthday the november 20 th
i have found dark dragoon on yahoo japan auchion
Get it from Brad. Otherwise you gotta deal with the initial cost, fees, local shipping in Japan, and shipping to the US. That should be at least $70+ if it's the 5000 yen one I saw. Not worth it for just one Beyblade.
I had all of the Dark Blades before, but unfortunately they're all sold. The other one I have is Dark Draciel, but it's missing the stickers.
I forgot about Draciel.
Yes, he has both since just said he said he did.
I'll PM you.