i am new to wbo joined yesterday

hello i am new to wbo joined yesterday i am from virginia.

ps pheonix is awsome
Welcome to the WBO! Please read your welcome PM.

You should check out the Official Events Forum. Virginia has some tournaments coming up. Maybe they're close to you. Also, check the North America forum to look for Virginia threads.

Enjoy your time here! Smile
thanks defstamina88 for the welcome, i live in fredericksburg i might go to the richmand tourny
Thank you for the welcome ssj4yamiginka
Hiya, welcome to the WBO. Please make sure you follow the rules. And, to read the opening post of every thread for any extra information.

Have fun.
thanks for the welcome blackoutcannon and i have already read the rules
Thanks for joining! Welcome to FTB!
Welcome to WBO
Hey guys. It's great to welcome new beybladers to WBO, but please add a bit of content to your posts, instead of spamming 'Welcome to WBO'. Make it more personal. I'm certain the new member would appreciate it more.
Hi welcome greetings to wbo!have a great time beyblading!!!!!!
Welcome to this great forum. Enjoy your stay and read before posting. By the way, post in only related threads to prevent being warned. You should read the guide by th!nk.
thanks for all the welcomes, guys see you around.
hello and how do you move a thread
Hello and welcome to the WBO, I would tell you things you should do but many others will have said that by now if not later. Anyways, only members in the community can move threads.
Welcome to the WBO! Make sure to read Kai-V's private message.
hello welcome to the wbo full of elite members like:kai v,kei,bey brad (who left the wbo),flamedragon,Deikailo ,uwik,Dark_Mousy,pockyx3,jesseobre. hopefully there will be a tournament that you can go to to improve your skills and stuff that make you and epic blade.
welcome to the WBO. Seems like everyone has pretty much gave you a good welcome. If you need help with combos Build Me a Combo #2 is very helpful. The search function is your friend. A lot of questions have been answered in the past.

As far as VA tournaments go. They have them pretty regularly. Im actually running a Richmond event next month. We would love to have you. Also NC does regular events. We do about 2 a month.

And if you need any help feel free to PM me. Im almost always here.

And check the WBO out on Facebook.
Facebook.com/WorldBeybladeOrganization
thanks for all the welcomes