i am new

Welcome!!! Nice, Samurai Pegasus is cool. I like to synchrom it with ifrit. Can get some pretty good smash attacks. I love all of the pegasus beys
Welcome to the WBO, Enjoy making combos with samurai Pegasis.
Welcome to the WBO
Beyblade Brust is Worth it. I going to get Beyblade Brust when Hasbro makes them I am going to buy Beyblade Brust from Hasbro. Cant wait when Hasbro makes it. It is going to be Amazing!!!!
(Jul. 25, 2015  8:41 PM)Pokemon16 Wrote: Beyblade Brust is Worth it. I going to get Beyblade Brust when Hasbro makes them I am going to buy Beyblade Brust from Hasbro. Cant wait when Hasbro makes it. It is going to be Amazing!!!!

Umm. Why wait that long when you can get them from Takara now. I bet ten dollars to everyone in this thread that hasbro will use the beyblade burst stadium we already have then make their own. And not change it for the whole series. Just like in metal fight. But seriously most of the time hasbro isn't worth it. Takara tiny has much letter quality material. I'm telling you don't wait for hasbro D:

And welcome to you!! Enjoy the site read the rules and it seems quite a few new people like Samurai Pegasis. Have fun!!