how well will WD145 go in a combo?

My escolpio is due to come through the post soon, so i decided to think ahead a bit and look at what its parts can do in combos.

So yea, my question is as stated in the title
I don't think anyone has found a use for this, have they? Mostly the wings on WD145 just decrease Stamina ... and for Defense, C145 and even CH120 is better.
oh well, i guess at least the B will be of some use...
(Jul. 13, 2009  12:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think anyone has found a use for this, have they? Mostly the wings on WD145 just decrease Stamina ... and for Defense, C145 and even CH120 is better.

I haven't and I've been playing around with it for a while now.
I've tried it on a balance type and heavy smasher, definitely no place, however I hope it has a use, it looks cool haha ^^;

I think it'll be most useful in a balance type, just pray MFB balance types find a place.
hows about MF pegasus WD145B? since the pegasus is quite a small wheel hence exposing the plastic bit more. so in theory, it should be able to absorb smash attacks and guard upper attacks to a certain degree? thats just hypothesis tho... but i guess ch120 and c145 can both do that
Would the D125 Track also be good (or not) in a Defense Combo but also what has more Stamina WB or B bottom
(Jul. 27, 2009  5:12 PM)Blade Wing Wrote: Would the D125 Track also be good (or not) in a Defense Combo but also what has more Stamina WB or B bottom

This should've went in "Ask a Question, get an answer" but D125 is alright, it works nicely with Libra for a defensive combo. and B has more stamina.