how many people dont go to school here and why

Dropped out after grade 4.
(Jan. 04, 2011  7:19 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Dropped out after grade 4.
I thought that you weren't allowed to drop out until high school. Anyway, I am now homeschooled because the work was busywork/reptitive(sp?)/easy for me (not saying I'm smart, saying the work was the same for both years, and I memorized what I was supposed to do). It works great, for grade eight.
EDIT: Also, bullying gets to you.
Chaos Blader is also homeschooled.

I've jsut finished with high school hah, but I'm off to University anyway...
Ohhhh, if you meant "dropped out" by left traditional school, then I dropped out in the middle of grade five.
(Jan. 04, 2011  11:35 PM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: Anyway, I am now homeschooled because the work was busywork/reptitive(sp?)/easy for me (not saying I'm smart, saying the work was the same for both years, and I memorized what I was supposed to do).

That's pretty much the same reason why I dropped out. That and hating the whole school system.
(Sep. 17, 2009  10:43 AM)Dirge Wrote: Theyre the classes you take after you finnish high school,the 1st one i passed is an introductory to programing,Pc repairs,Electronics and web design.The only one of these subjects of those you do in high school in newzealand is the web design,which is pretty easy i came in the top 50 of the web design competeion when i was year 11.

The 2nd one is the 1st half of the dipolma in computer serviceing and all the papers i passed get cross credited into the degree ill probley be doing in a year or so.

My point in all of this is if you drop out of high school you can have a decent job depending on what you do after you leave school.If you just do nothing or work in retail you wont have much of a future,but if you go on to do more study at a higher level then youll probley have the same chance at getting a decent job.

Well you see, in 1-6th grade they had spelling class. So, even before you dropped out, you should of at least learned how to spell.
I don't know how many of them go to school and how many don't but i think those boys don't want to go to school who want to get themselves active here for 24 hours... Grin
I left Primary School in fifth class, and was homeschooled for two years. Now I'm back to school again ^^ strange experience!