hi! newbie here!

Hello everyone! Newbie here and I am interested in burst Smile
Welcome to WBO....explore more about burst...
Hello, and welcome to the WBO, AceofSpades!
Hi, welcome to the wbo. Hope u enjoy it here.
Welcome AceofSpades!
Welcome.
Please tell us more about yourself (if you feel like it). What's your favorite beyblade? Your history with beyblades?
(Nov. 07, 2017  5:24 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Welcome.
Please tell us more about yourself (if you feel like it). What's your favorite beyblade? Your history with beyblades?

i am 21 living in the Philippines, i first started playing with beyblades when the plastic gen came out but unfortunately my collection got lost, i then tried finding new ones then i discovered a new generation(burst and MFB) i want burst more though(because of the excitment of seeing beyblades literally burst haha). lost longinus is my fave bey(cuz of the sick two dragons as design and its a left spinning attack type layer, huge fan of spin stealing beys haha)
Welcome to WBO is am new to but I don’t need a welcome because mt friends are on this WBO

I am Australian
welcome to join tournement you take a cat and hold it up saying ahhhhh secomeahhh melishinababa

(Dec. 15, 2017  5:35 PM)catblader109 Wrote: welcome to join tournement you take a cat and hold it up saying ahhhhh secomeahhh melishinababa

just a joke do't worry
Welcome to WBO, hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!