hi im newbie and my beyblading experience

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I love beyblade series since the age of 16 until now. Well I don't really have much experience on beyblading, but just a little. Well on the past I don't have any beyblade because it's quite expensive, well I don't have enough money to buy even one beyblade. But now I got myself a beyblade that really suits me. Well just about few weeks past. I buy well not original maybe half original. But still a preety good beyblade. And I'm also buy it for my niece and nephew. So I can battle with them. So I teach them to beyblade. And after a few days we've enjoy battling each other. At first I was losing so badly. After I discovered that launching skills are important. So keep practicing and I found three launching skills that will help me to win every time. Since I mastered that, I keep winning. Wow, now me and my beyblade are like buddy. I have strong trust with my beyblade. Like there is connection. Always think positively that I'm going to win. If put trust and heart to beyblade. Then that beyblade will suits you really well. Well I live in Malaysia not many people know or like to beyblading. Then it's hard for me to find some opponent to battle. I hope by registered with MBO I can get info about any tournament or championship. Well I hopely that someday there will someone held a tournament or championship at Malaysia. Really hoping for that to happen. I forgot to tell my age. I'm 28 now. Ok I guessed that's all about me and beyblading experience. Bye[/size][/font]
welcome to the wbo, m8!
Hey Dreamblader!

Wow, that's a cool story about how you learned about launching techniques, I've never heard on quite like that story! Smile What Beyblade did you get, anyways? Grin

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! Smile
Welcome! Its really cool that you want to teach your niece and nephew the ways of the blade Wink. Feel free to pm me anytime.
....................................... good............................................ for ........................................ you....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
welcome to the wBO dont forget to sign up on the map for tournament notifications near you, hope you have a good time.
Also neat story dude
Welcome, you should call yourself lucky since I, the number 1 blader, noticed your post