hi everyone

hi bit late anyway im galaxy blade and my favorite beyblade is galaxy pegasus!!!! yeah
Hello their, welcome to the WBO i am sure u will have a good time on here. Make sure to read the rules and not put an offensive sig like i did and get 20% warning level Smile
Welcome to the WBO!

Make sure to read your welcome PM and stick to the rules. (:

You will definitely enjoy your time here!
Yeah welcome to the WBO
Welcome to the WBO. I hope you enjoy your stay here. These are some of the coolest people i know. Also checkout Build Me a combo #2 for combo help. The Beywiki is amazing. Check it out. Also the search function is your friend. if you need anything feel free to PM me. Im always here.
Hi i'm pretty new here as well, just to let you know try and join a team as soon as possible if you haven't already. that way you can make good friends and the rest of your team will tell you about tournaments, in fact there is a tour NOT tournament at the Trafford center on the 13th February at the orient way, my team (the beyblasters) can't go though.
hi welcome to the wbo hope you have lots of fun
Welcome to theW.B.O. Enjoy and follow the rules because they have many monitors.
(Jan. 26, 2012  12:26 AM)CrownClown Wrote: Hello their, welcome to the WBO i am sure u will have a good time on here. Make sure to read the rules and not put an offensive sig like i did and get 20% warning level Smile

Heh, I've done that before, except that it wasn't so much my sig, it was more like this long story that I don't feel like typing right now, but let's just say that it involved Kai-v. Anyway, welcome to the WBO! Smile
Welcome to the wbo. Read the posting rules and have a great time!
thanks everyone for for all your posts Smile