heya

Hi everyone! I'm oceanstem. I'm a blader from Virginia, and I'm also an aspiring artist lol. I've been into Beyblade since fifth grade, but I recently took a break over the summer to go check out other anime. I'm interested in designing Beys and battling as well, so I've been building my collection and trying to learn more.
(Nov. 08, 2019  3:56 AM)oceanstem Wrote: Hi everyone! I'm oceanstem. I'm a blader from Virginia, and I'm also an aspiring artist lol. I've been into Beyblade since fifth grade, but I recently took a break over the summer to go check out other anime. I'm interested in designing Beys and battling as well, so I've been building my collection and trying to learn more.

Welcome to the WBO! What part of Virginia do you live in?
Welcome to the WBO!
I'm in northern Virginia, very close to George Mason.
(Nov. 09, 2019  12:00 AM)oceanstem Wrote: I'm in northern Virginia, very close to George Mason.

Oh. I asked because I was hosting a tournament in Mint Hill, North Carolina. You are almost 6 hours away though.
(Nov. 09, 2019  12:13 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2019  12:00 AM)oceanstem Wrote: I'm in northern Virginia, very close to George Mason.

Oh. I asked because I was hosting a tournament in Mint Hill, North Carolina. You are almost 6 hours away though.

Yeah. I can't drive yet either, and I doubt my parents would take me lol