hello my fellow bladers.

hello my fellow bladers my name is Luis and i've been a blader went the metal series came out. now i want to be the top blader in the burst series with olny three beys, my partner Earth Kerbues, a custom burst bey i've been working on Aura Kerbues, and Gurdian Kerbues. i'll work to the top no matter what it takes. so my dream is to win and be the best.
(Apr. 17, 2017  3:17 PM)Dynastyman14 Wrote: hello my fellow bladers my name is Luis and i've been a blader went the metal series came out. now i want to be the top blader in the burst series with olny three beys, my partner Earth Kerbues, a custom burst bey i've been working on Aura Kerbues, and Gurdian Kerbues. i'll work to the top no matter what it takes. so my dream is to win and be the best.

Hi welcome. About your Kerbeus combos, could you post the full combos I'd like to hear them and maybe give you some feedback on them.
hello my fellow bladers my name is robin ace and I'm a huge fan of beyblade i've been a blader since the plastic gen I have a cool partner that is Flame Sagitario (II) ED145AS I know that it is a metal series bey because my dragoon broke when I was A kid so its a sad day for me that day but when I meet my first metal series bey flame sagitario I was so happy and find a friend to battle it out sometimes I win sometimes I lose then I customized it. Its so happy to have a bey partner.
(Apr. 19, 2017  3:18 AM)shadowolf34 Wrote: hello my fellow bladers  my name is robin ace and I'm a huge fan of beyblade i've been a blader since the plastic gen I have a cool partner that is Flame Sagitario (II)  ED145AS I know that it is a metal series bey because my dragoon broke when I was A kid so its a sad day for me that day but when I meet my first metal series bey flame sagitario I was so happy and find a friend to battle it out sometimes I win sometimes I lose then I customized it. Its so happy to have a bey partner.

Don't introduce yourself on someone else's thread, if you want to introduce yourself you should make your own.
(Apr. 17, 2017  3:20 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: Hi welcome. About your Kerbeus combos, could you post the full combos I'd like to hear them and maybe give you some feedback on them.

well my combo is the king kerbeus top with the knuckle dics from sprizen and the driver from kerbeus that is worn down but goes crazy fast and i figure out how to use it. Hear are two launches that i like to uses, Triple Launch and Crash Launch. theses to moves are crazy strong and has 75% precent chance to burst a bey. Guardian Kerbeus isn't out yet but it well be mine. thanks all i can give you
(Apr. 21, 2017  3:11 PM)Dynastyman14 Wrote: well my combo is the king kerbeus top with the knuckle dics from sprizen and the driver from kerbeus that is worn down but goes crazy fast and i figure out how to use it. Hear are two launches that i like to uses, Triple Launch and Crash Launch. theses to moves are crazy strong and has 75% precent chance to burst a bey. Guardian Kerbeus isn't out yet but it well be mine. thanks all i can give you

I can probably beat you lol

You seem fun
(Apr. 21, 2017  3:11 PM)Dynastyman14 Wrote: well my combo is the king kerbeus top with the knuckle dics from sprizen and the driver from kerbeus that is worn down but goes crazy fast and i figure out how to use it. Hear are two launches that i like to uses, Triple Launch and Crash Launch. theses to moves are crazy strong and has 75% precent chance to burst a bey. Guardian Kerbeus isn't out yet but it well be mine. thanks all i can give you

Hmm. When you say the driver from Kerbeus do you mean just Kerbeus or the dual layer version K2? Knuckle is a good choice for this combo and I would need more info on the driver to give anymore feedback on the combo itself. You will have some trouble with besting stamina types because of your combo being mobile defense and low on stamina, if you are keen on using Kerbeus then maybe you should consider swapping out the other parts every so often, although it's not guaranteed that the choice you make will be the right one, and it may not be as effective as switching the layer as well. Also you can always use your launch techniques to help in certain situations.
(Apr. 22, 2017  1:58 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: Hmm. When you say the driver from Kerbeus do you mean just Kerbeus or the dual layer version K2? Knuckle is a good choice for this combo and I would need more info on the driver to give anymore feedback on the combo itself. You will have some trouble with besting stamina types because of your combo being mobile defense and low on stamina, if you are keen on using Kerbeus then maybe you should consider swapping out the other parts every so often, although it's not guaranteed that the choice you make will be the right one, and it may not be as effective as switching the layer as well. Also you can always use your launch techniques to help in certain situations.

the k2 version and the tip from the k2 version is worned down flat, so i can follow attack types and knock them ou o the stadiam. duel layer with rubber on it. it helps absorb attacks. and i'm going to modify the worn down driver too.

(Apr. 21, 2017  6:25 PM)histri Wrote: I can probably beat you lol

You seem fun

well my kerbues has rubber chain instead of plastic, so it can absorb attacks
(Apr. 24, 2017  2:50 PM)Dynastyman14 Wrote: the k2 version and the tip from the k2 version is worned down flat, so i can follow attack types and knock them ou o the stadiam. duel layer with rubber on it. it helps absorb attacks. and i'm going to modify the worn down driver too.

but that's illegal in tournaments so i hope you dont plan on using it in any
(Apr. 24, 2017  4:49 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: but that's illegal in tournaments so i hope you dont plan on using it in any

well it a custom bey i made and i will only be using it to battle with my friends.

(Apr. 19, 2017  3:18 AM)shadowolf34 Wrote: hello my fellow bladers  my name is robin ace and I'm a huge fan of beyblade i've been a blader since the plastic gen I have a cool partner that is Flame Sagitario (II)  ED145AS I know that it is a metal series bey because my dragoon broke when I was A kid so its a sad day for me that day but when I meet my first metal series bey flame sagitario I was so happy and find a friend to battle it out sometimes I win sometimes I lose then I customized it. Its so happy to have a bey partner.

hey this is my thread okey try to make your own thread or reply to one of my qoutes okey
(Apr. 24, 2017  2:50 PM)Dynastyman14 Wrote: the k2 version and the tip from the k2 version is worned down flat, so i can follow attack types and knock them ou o the stadiam. duel layer with rubber on it. it helps absorb attacks. and i'm going to modify the worn down driver too.

How did you get rubber?

Jokes on you I use drain fafnir
(Apr. 24, 2017  9:27 PM)histri Wrote: Jokes on you I use drain fafnir

But it's not out yet...
(Apr. 24, 2017  9:29 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: But it's not out yet...
I'm going to
(Apr. 24, 2017  7:37 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: How did you get rubber?

at Lowes or WalMart
(Apr. 28, 2017  3:07 PM)Dynastyman14 Wrote: at Lowes or WalMart

Just one thing you should know about your spinsteal mod. It will only work against left spin Beyblades, otherwise it is counter intuitive.
(Apr. 28, 2017  4:17 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: Just one thing you should know about your spinsteal mod. It will only work against left spin Beyblades, otherwise it is counter intuitive.

i know i have two kerbeus duel layer one rubber and one without rubber
(Apr. 28, 2017  5:41 PM)Dynastyman14 Wrote:  i know i have two kerbeus duel layer one rubber and one without rubber

Alright.
(Apr. 20, 2017  9:59 PM)BAWB18 Wrote:

Don't introduce yourself on someone else's thread, if you want to introduce yourself you should make your own.

Oh I'm so sorry i won't do it again.
(May. 13, 2017  6:23 AM)shadowolf34 Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2017  9:59 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: Don't introduce yourself on someone else's thread, if you want to introduce yourself you should make your own.

Oh I'm so sorry i won't do it again.
It's nothing bad. Every new member does things like this.