hello!

i am new, i am from guam , i have about 10 different beyblade's of which my favorite is meteo l drago lw105lf. also i was just wondering because i am from guam is anyone else from guam or am i the first one?
hi welcome to the wbo if you need pm me
Hello, welcome to WBO!

If you have any questions feel free to ask us through PM or in the correct thread. You can also look in the help section.

Please remeber to also read the rules and read your introductory PM sent from Kai-V.

Enjoy your stay! =^^=
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!
Please read your welcoming private message for any questions you might have and for helpful threads.
If there isn't an answer to a question in the private message about a you may have about the site, then you should go here to ask it.
If you have any questions about the hobby of beyblading itself, then here's the place to ask it.
If you need combination help, please go here for help.
Although this all should be in your welcoming private message already Smile

Also fell free to PM me if you need anything. Im always around.
Hi welcome to the WBO and enjoy the site, dont get warned.
welcome have fun
Welcome to THE WBO! dont forget to read our rules!
Hello, Welcome To World Beyblade Organization! Dont forget to read the rules, be useful to the other and don't get warned. If you need any help you can use 'search' or PM always welcome.
Stay Tuned, Be safe, Enjoy and nice to meet you!
welcome to the WBO....... if you need any help then PM me and check out the help function and the search function for more help........