gasp a decent combo for wolf never !!!

well ive cracked it a decent Im not saying fantastic but a decent combo for the wolf metal wheel deep in the bey testing labs I noticed well wolf is quite round very heavy and has downward facing spikes so ive come up with
MF Wolf ED145WB
DEFENCE COMBO
against LLdrago ch120 HF
the result was
20 /13
in wolfs favour

here are the deets
attack stadium
beylauncher L and grip
beylauncher with beypointer attached

wolf by outspin
wolf by ko
wolf by self ko
LLdrago by outspin
wolf by outspin
wolf by ko
wolf by ko
LLdrago by ko on to my radiator 2 meters away
wolf by outspin
wolf by KO
wolf by self KO
LLdrago by KO
LLdrago by outspin
wolf by ko
wolf by outspin
wolf by self KO
LLdrago by outspin ( only just )
wolf by KO
wolf by outspin
wolf by ko
wolf by outspin
LLdrago by ko
LL drago by outspin
LLdrago by ko
LL drago by ko
LLdrago by ko
wolf by out spin
wolf by ko
Wolf by ko
LL DRAGO by knock out
LLdrago by outspin
LLdrago by ko
wolf by ko
As I said in the beggining of this post its only decent
but is better than the other combos for wolf around
LLdrago RUSH MODE 90 RF vs wolf ED145 WB
LLdrago by ko
Wolf by self KO
wolf by outspin
LLdrago by KO
wolf by ko
DRAW
DRAW
LLdrago by outspin
knocks the WB off
wolf by ko
LL drago by ko
LL drago by destruction

I only did this amount of tests because my LL drago took apart my wolf and now i cant find the ED145 or the wheel
awesome thanks for the testing ive been trying to find a good combo for wolf
You were using HF on Lightning LDrago? I feel as if using RF would change the results a lot.
I know Ill post the RF results later because im planning on using it with storm and 100
I m kinda tired now though
(Aug. 06, 2010  9:11 PM)Nova Wrote: I only did this amount of tests because my LL drago took apart my wolf and now i cant find the ED145 or the wheel

This proves this combo is not good... it gets blown apart by an LL Drago without an RF... sad.
Just tested this against against Ray unicorno 100RF and it did quite badly. I lost count but I did at least 10 battles and it won about 2 or 3 purely through luck cause Ray unicorno went out on it's own through the gaps between the stadium walls. As much as I love wolf I don't think there will ever be a good combo for it.
(Aug. 10, 2010  12:20 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Just tested this against against Ray unicorno 100RF and it did quite badly. I lost count but I did at least 10 battles and it won about 2 or 3 purely through luck cause Ray unicorno went out on it's own through the gaps between the stadium walls. As much as I love wolf I don't think there will ever be a good combo for it.

If it went out on its own accord, you should probably redo the tests.
The OP say wolf was heavy?

I don't have the official weights, but it seems pretty light to me..
(Aug. 10, 2010  1:16 PM)Corey Wrote: The OP say wolf was heavy?

I don't have the official weights, but it seems pretty light to me..
It is definitely not that heavy, if you look on kyoganken.
(Aug. 10, 2010  1:10 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2010  12:20 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Just tested this against against Ray unicorno 100RF and it did quite badly. I lost count but I did at least 10 battles and it won about 2 or 3 purely through luck cause Ray unicorno went out on it's own through the gaps between the stadium walls. As much as I love wolf I don't think there will ever be a good combo for it.

If it went out on its own accord, you should probably redo the tests.

I normally do but it wasn't 'proper' testing just about 10 - 15 battles but it was clear from the results that the combo isn't good enough to stand up to a good attack combo.