future beyblade names

my beyblade names? i didn't actually think of that many... but it's a free webiste right? + it's not like they're copyrighted.
i would like a destruction triforce(bit of zelda XD) EW230(eternal wall) MB
Luck I mean everybody's beyblade names, and I was asking for permission because it would be a little rude if I just used everyone's beyblade names.
I think that a good beyblade name would be berserker gojira and in English if zero g comes out in Canada it would be berserker Godzilla but begiardos already looks like him!
@ Akio: Fair enough: But since not everyone comes back to the thread, just say 'I'm gonna use the made up names, unless you state otherwise--hoope this is OK. thanks! =D'
(Aug. 25, 2012  4:14 PM)Luck Wrote: @ Akio: Fair enough: But since not everyone comes back to the thread, just say 'I'm gonna use the made up names, unless you state otherwise--hoope this is OK. thanks! =D'

Ok, that's just what I'll do.
k Grin And you could also contribute yourself XD
I got another name idea(s):
Viking GargoleII DA160RMF(Duo Attack)(Ring Metal Flat)
something with Pirahna? for a Beyblade that is a vicious attacker!
Assasin Demon
I like the idea of a Chrystal named assasin. Maybe Assasin Serpent? As snakes attack quickly, sorta like assasins ... ? XD
Doom Blaze that would be a cool name for a zero g Bey
(Jan. 24, 2013  6:01 AM)DarkFlameDragon Wrote: Doom Blaze that would be a cool name for a zero g Bey

Nice name, but I can't think of any possible logic behind it..........

Can YOU?

Hahaha, sorry, I couldn't resist, but seriously, I like the name, but reasons and logic chaps.
Hm... I don't think they will make another FGrin ver. It would kinda be back-tracking....
Since the Unicorn is considered a mythical beast, then there is a chance of Unicorno being a Zero-G bey. Lancer/Theif Unicorno 100 RSF would be it's name ^_^. But in my point of view, they should make a bey called Trojan Thiunic (Thunderbird) T125 W2F.

Thiunic- Similar to Phoenic, Thiunic has 3 assault attack blades but has a electrical like design and a somewhat hidden wing blade near one of the 3 blades. Creating a counter or continuing barrage attack.

Trojan (Sky element)- Trojan has 3 spears in a circling like design. It has 3 arrow heads on each spear with a sharp edge. That makes it good in attacking and somewhat evading attacks.

W2F (Wave Wide Flat)- Was about to be Wide Defense Flat (WDF), W2F is basically W2D. Only that instead of a spike on the bottom, it has a Wide flat piece or cylinder. So when the bey is on it's side, the wave makes it have a quick movement and strikes the opposing bey, making a random run attack and a quick strike attack. Also in a Zero-G stadium, it's most likely has a lower chance of having a stadium out because of it's design.

This bey is probably an attack and defense bey, so it's a balance type.
Cool huh?
Dragcial, Seems corny enough for Hasbro, lol JK....or Zephyrus is another greek god for the Latin stories like Antenna he was in one of the stories or Myths
warriors: stealth assasin,burmuda gaurdian
(Mar. 04, 2013  4:28 AM)superiorblader Wrote: warriors: stealth assasin,burmuda gaurdian

Well there is Guardian Reviser (Leviser, Leviathan).
what about stealth assasin
Tidal Gull W125MF. I like seagulls XD
Archer Mamuth a zero g bey
Goliath Mammoth SP230 RDF
(Mar. 04, 2013  5:00 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: Goliath Mammoth SP230 RDF

That. Sounds. Freakin'. EPIC.
Especially since I need a new RDF XP

Although it'd be cool to see a new track ...
(Mar. 04, 2013  8:23 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2013  5:00 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: Goliath Mammoth SP230 RDF

That. Sounds. Freakin'. EPIC.
Especially since I need a new RDF XP

Although it'd be cool to see a new track ...

Thanks I guess it could have a Track of 230 height but with Tusks protruding from it? That'd be cool!