found at a thrift store not sure if real or fake

the beys i picked them up AT A THRIFT store they all have the aaa and aa4 thing on the prats and rip cords just the face bolts are odd there are 3 normal beys and 2 tornadoo beys
man, i've gotta look at my thrift store.
(Jun. 02, 2019  2:55 PM)oriolluz Wrote: the beys i picked them up AT A THRIFT store they all have the aaa and aa4 thing on the prats and rip cords just the face bolts are odd there are 3 normal beys and 2 tornadoo beys

They look legit. The Tornado Beys are legit no doubt because Fakes usually take inspiration from main-line Takara Tomy releases, not Hasbro spin-off Beys.
Pretty sure that they're legit, including the Tornadoes.
thanks all of you
what was odd was that ray unicornio or ray striker and possibly mad bull had odd face bolts

(Jun. 02, 2019  3:40 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2019  2:55 PM)oriolluz Wrote: the beys i picked them up AT A THRIFT store they all have the aaa and aa4 thing on the prats and rip cords just the face bolts are odd there are 3 normal beys and 2 tornadoo beys

They look legit. The Tornado Beys are legit no doubt because Fakes usually take inspiration from main-line Takara Tomy releases, not Hasbro spin-off Beys.

on the normal beys i thnk they are legit just the face bolts on striker and ?mad bull? are off