3.74%
holiday
2.80%
soft rock
3.74%
heavy metal
8.41%
Total: 100% 107 vote(s)
I like high-energy songs, stuff that really gets me jamming in the mornings, whether they be rock, pop, techno, whatever. Stuff like B'z, the OSTs from Maximum Tune and Initial D, FLOW, Aqua Timez, Sambomaster, Asian Kung-Fu Generation, and the like.
Ichida Wrote:I like high-energy songs, stuff that really gets me jamming in the mornings, whether they be rock, pop, techno, whatever. Stuff like B'z, the OSTs from Maximum Tune and Initial D, FLOW, Aqua Timez, Sambomaster, Asian Kung-Fu Generation, and the like.

You forgot to mention the part where it has to be Japanese.

(DON'T FREAK OUT ON ME I'M JUST KIDDING)

Anyway... I've further immersed myself in the world of hard rock and all of it's crazy sub-genres. lol

Between the Buried and Me, Dillinger Escape Plan, Genghis Tron (<3), Converge, Achilles, Poison the Well, Protest the Hero... Yeah, those are mainly what I've been listening to lately. Oh, and Marrow-era Dir en grey, which I also <3.
Roan Wrote:
Ichida Wrote:I like high-energy songs, stuff that really gets me jamming in the mornings, whether they be rock, pop, techno, whatever. Stuff like B'z, the OSTs from Maximum Tune and Initial D, FLOW, Aqua Timez, Sambomaster, Asian Kung-Fu Generation, and the like.

Anyway... I've further immersed myself in the world of hard rock and all of it's crazy sub-genres. lol

Between the Buried and Me, Dillinger Escape Plan, Genghis Tron (<3), Converge, Achilles, Poison the Well, Protest the Hero... Yeah, those are mainly what I've been listening to lately. Oh, and Marrow-era Dir en grey, which I also <3.

Wow, you like Poison the Well? <3

My taste in music has changed from metal to hardcore/hard rock/alternative, whatever you want to call it.
Mainly been listening to Poison the Well's 'versions', and Thrice's new CD's, Fire and Water (which took awhile for me to get around to)
Also a few odd songs by Muse and As Cities Burn.

this is off my last fm for what I listened to last week

Thrice -244 listens
Poison the Well - 19 listens
As Cities Burn - 8 listens

loll
Guitar_Legend Wrote:
Roan Wrote:

Wow, you like Poison the Well? <3

My taste in music has changed from metal to hardcore/hard rock/alternative, whatever you want to call it.
Mainly been listening to Poison the Well's 'versions', and Thrice's new CD's, Fire and Water (which took awhile for me to get around to)
Also a few odd songs by Muse and As Cities Burn.

this is off my last fm for what I listened to last week

Thrice -244 listens
Poison the Well - 19 listens
As Cities Burn - 8 listens

loll

Yesss. Thrice is sexy. I forgot to mention them.

Honestly I wasn't a fan of Poison the Well before I heard "Versions". Every song on the CD has this sense of... I dunno, dynamics? The point is I've never heard anything like it in hard rock and I really like it.

Not to mention they were smart enough to hire the guy who directed The Blood Brothers videos to direct their latest one for "Letter Thing". Definite bonus points.

I'm so bummed The Blood Brothers broke up. Unhappy