faster bey?

I have a theory on a combo.
it involves
layer: L2
disk: oval 
driver: flugle

L2 is the first left spinning bey, and is capable of many combos. and flugle is a driver that can create center fugal force spinning right dragging it down; but if spun left, it will act the opposite. so my theory is with the left spinning feature, combined with magnum and flugle; it will be faster than the ordinary bey... theoretically, it is. but it will leave a bigger risk of a loss from a heavy hit.

so if my theory is correct, it will be faster than the ordinary bey (also sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong thing, I don't know what else to post it in)
Well if the Flugle driver actually does something then making it spin left would supposedly create downforce. If that were true then the tip would be digging into the stadium more and would theoretically go faster if the tip was on its side (more friction)
Not sure if it would take more damage from a hit though, if it has more friction it should be more resistant to movement.
But all of this is if Flugle's gimmick actually works, which in reality doesn't really. The effect is so small due to the entire weight of the bey that it probably wouldn't make a difference. The only thing Flugle is useful for is for some KO defense and a bit of LAD

Also, why Magnum? If you want it to go faster with a stamina driver you might as well put a heavy one on it so it gets to the center quicker and has more KO defense

Sniped by Toxic
you cannot use the Sword Launcher with L2. Also, why Magnum? If sheer spin speed is what you're looking for, you want Ring.
(Apr. 17, 2017  3:15 AM)Mage Wrote: Well if the Flugle driver actually does something then making it spin left would supposedly create downforce. If that were true then the tip would be digging into the stadium more and would theoretically go faster if the tip was on its side (more friction)
Not sure if it would take more damage from a hit though, if it has more friction it should be more resistant to movement.
But all of this is if Flugle's gimmick actually works, which in reality doesn't really. The effect is so small due to the entire weight of the bey that it probably wouldn't make a difference. The only thing Flugle is useful for is for some KO defense and a bit of LAD

Also, why Magnum? If you want it to go faster with a stamina driver you might as well put a heavy one on it so it gets to the center quicker and has more KO defense

you hold a good point

(Apr. 17, 2017  3:16 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: you cannot use the Sword Launcher with L2. Also, why Magnum? If sheer spin speed is what you're looking for, you want Ring.

oh yeah I forgot that it can be done with it, I feel stupid now. also I was looking for the lightest disk
(Apr. 17, 2017  3:17 AM)Donkat Three Wrote: you hold a good point

oh yeah I forgot that it can be done with it, I feel stupid now. also I was looking for the lightest disk

Oval iis lightest disk. But tbh I think this should be posted in Beyblade Random Thought thread rather then making seprate thread for it
(Apr. 17, 2017  3:54 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Oval iis lightest disk. But tbh I think this should be posted in Beyblade Random Thought thread rather then making seprate thread for it

Oh, sorry. Also I'm gonna fix this post a bit