(ex BBG-28 talk) Guardian Garudas SD145PF-possible upcoming Hasbro Zero-G release

Hm, I will work more on the complicated words later, but for now :

Stone Face : "Garudas's Stone Face", basically.
Chrome Wheel : A three-winged attack Chrome Wheel ? Although, where do they see three wings ...
Track : A three-winged Track that forms a shield, so personally my guess is that SD stands for Shield Defense or something.
Bottom : I have no idea since there is no Kanji or any relevant Hiragana, but I can see the word 'attack' and 'rotation'.
(Mar. 24, 2014  12:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Bottom : I have no idea since there is no Kanji or any relevant Hiragana, but I can see the word 'attack' and 'rotation'.

I could see that it's a free spinning flat tip?
We know it is called "Point Flat" though : I do not recall if it was free-spinning in the anime, but I think it would be hinted at in its name.
I'm positive it was not free spinning. The common consensus is that it's basically a FS, but with the width of either WF or XF.
If it was free spinning, it certainly would have been either focused on or at least pointed out in the show; as every free-spinning part has been, haha.
I've been out of the loop, but I believe I heard this was not going to be released and Beyblade Legends was going to be the next beyblade product released?
I have a couple theories on that, haha- check the Hasbro topic.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-General-...Y?page=736

Personally, I think if it's not released during SS, we may see it in Legends.
(Mar. 25, 2014  2:35 AM)Dual Wrote: I've been out of the loop, but I believe I heard this was not going to be released and Beyblade Legends was going to be the next beyblade product released?

What?? Nothing else 'till legends?

I'm gonna have a serious bone to pick with Hasbro if they don't release Wyvang... Speechless
(Mar. 26, 2014  1:33 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2014  2:35 AM)Dual Wrote: I've been out of the loop, but I believe I heard this was not going to be released and Beyblade Legends was going to be the next beyblade product released?

What?? Nothing else 'till legends?

I'm gonna have a serious bone to pick with Hasbro if they don't release Wyvang... Speechless

Again, as I posted in the Hasbro topic, if Hasbro doesn't release anymore in SS (which I'd highly doubt, but I'm a bit weary)- it'd probably be released in Legends.

It would make absolutely no sense not to release Balro and Wyvang if Girago was released; or release the "Lost Episode" Beyblades if the molds were already created.
It would make no sense, I agree... but Hasbro doesn't exactly have an amazing track record of doing what "makes sense" (IE 29-gram Duo, the whole Spark FX thing, etc.). XD
(Mar. 26, 2014  1:44 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: It would make no sense, I agree... but Hasbro doesn't exactly have an amazing track record of doing what "makes sense" (IE 29-gram Duo, the whole Spark FX thing, etc.). XD

Point being, they did release them, even if not in the 4D form. However, with Legends having Hyperblade releases, that's a sign that we'll be seeing 4D "Firefuses" and Beats, along with Duos.

That being said, we may also see whatever tops were not released in Shogun Steel; as the Legends line seems to be a big "mish mosh" of everything MFB.

Anyhow, this is probably getting a bit off topic from Garudas, itself- so if need be- let's carry this discussion into the Hasbro topic, haha. Tongue_out