Color: Dark Blue (picture) Grey (base)
Picture: [Image: 2vxq1s6.jpg] but only the head with the arms crossed
2. Name: Cerberus
Color: White (picture) Purple (base)
Picture: [Image: 28swz1f.jpg] just the three heads
3. Name: Malum
Color: White (picture) Black (base)
Picture: http://www.graphicsfactory.com/clip-art/...282007.gif
you could go to a office supplies store like officemax or maby a craft store. it should just be like printer paper with a peel off side like a sticker. but you may have to resize the image to fit the facebolt's surface correctly when you print and cut it out.
I would try using regular printer paper as a test print first before useing sticker paper. as a finishing touce you could paint a clear coat of nailpolish over your sticker to give it that shine.
Can you make a facebolt pf madusas head?
Is anyone even WORKING on my sticker? I ordered one BEFORE Odin of Aesir and he got his in THREE HOURS. I still don't have mine. Not good on a resume. My patience clock is ticking. Smithicide Will someone please just make my sticker?
(Dec. 18, 2010  12:01 AM)ODST Wrote: Is anyone even WORKING on my sticker? I ordered one BEFORE Odin of Aesir and he got his in THREE HOURS. I still don't have mine. Not good on a resume. My patience clock is ticking. Smithicide Will someone please just make my sticker?
Dj - Uh. WOW, ODST. Seriously. Patience is one of the six virtues, right? Well, you don't have it. Don't worry, your order is being considered. But, really, a Scarab from "Halo"? Aren't we being a LITTLE demanding?
Could you make a regular cyber pegasis face, but make the backround black, the pegasis outline deep red, and the actual color of pegasis a lighter shade of red.
(Dec. 18, 2010  12:44 AM)Cyber Red Wrote: Could you make a regular cyber pegasis face, but make the backround black, the pegasis outline deep red, and the actual color of pegasis a lighter shade of red.

I would like to do this if Kidash doesn't mind.

EDIT: I just realized my main computer with Photoshop on it is being repaired so I probably wont be able to do this, sorry.
I will not be making any faces for approximately a week.
I'm sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused.

Also, I make faces according to what I know how to make.
BTW, can anybody make or get a clear pic of one of those beys' faces that all the side characters on the show have (excluding main characters)?
One's better than none!
(Dec. 18, 2010  5:34 AM)Qwert Wrote: BTW, can anybody make or get a clear pic of one of those beys' faces that all the side characters on the show have (excluding main characters)?
One's better than none!
I made those more than a year ago :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Custom-f...#pid155150
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Custom-f...#pid155494
Cool
Thanks
omg i think 3 weeks is plenty of waiting for one order
can some one please make this-

name:destructo
background:black
pic: http://dpxmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/215.jpg

thanks, pls get the pic from the above URL.
(Dec. 18, 2010  5:34 AM)Qwert Wrote: I will not be making any faces for approximately a week.
I'm sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused.

Also, I make faces according to what I know how to make.

read people read,theirs no point in asking for at least a week
I know how to make stickers. They might not be great, but I can try. Oh, and I can't change the color of the picture. I don't know how to do that yet. I will attempt to fill orders until Qwert returns. Emphasis on ATTEMPT.

EDIT: Changed my mind. need Qwert's permission first.
You don't need my permission, this thread doesn't belong to me
it was ok for a first try

I just installed a new picture editting program on my computer, so I'm hoping this makes photoshopping and recoloring pictures easier
so you will be able to make more faces
(Dec. 20, 2010  4:30 PM)ThermalNightLeo Wrote: so you will be able to make more faces

are you talking to me or Qwert?
I am talking to Qwert
(Dec. 19, 2010  2:30 PM)darkwolf97 Wrote: can some one please make this-

name:destructo
background:black
pic: http://dpxmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/215.jpg

thanks, pls get the pic from the above URL.

I made one for darkwolf97. Here it is!
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Dec. 20, 2010  4:30 PM)ThermalNightLeo Wrote: so you will be able to make more faces

I guess

if I post anymore faces this week, they're ones I made awhile ago
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

could you make mine Qwert i ordered 3 more
(Dec. 18, 2010  12:44 AM)Cyber Red Wrote: Could you make a regular cyber pegasis face, but make the backround black, the pegasis outline deep red, and the actual color of pegasis a lighter shade of red.

I can do this, but I need you to provide me with a picture of the original cyber pegasis face, and ONLY the face.
(Dec. 05, 2010  2:17 AM)lukac41 Wrote: NameConfusedtardust Pegasus
Color: (base) gold (picture) silver
picture: a picture of pegasus

It doesn't look like this order has been filled yet. I would like to create this face blot.
Here is the filled order for Stardust Pegasis. I hope lukac41 likes it!
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Dec. 20, 2010  5:18 PM)ThermalNightLeo Wrote: could you make mine Qwert i ordered 3 more

I'm not sure about the first one with the crossed arms, but I could probably make the other two

Tenshinshinobi, I'm working on yours

ODST, I finished your order all I need to do is post it
is anybody working on mine or do you want an exact picture?
make the two for now and i will edit the pic for the first one to make it look like his arms are crossed