fang leone
evil befull
jade jupiter
varies D: D
blitz unicornio
dark bull
flash sagittirrio
L-drgo destroryer
I have a GOLD legend bladers set ver. of Fang Leone if you are interested in that?
I have a thread with images of the beyblade if you would like to take a look at the condition of the beyblade!^-^
Do you have nany trade offers for a varieres?
Yes a battle stricker
ok how much or do you like a toy car to trare with for your little bro
anyone selling a cheap legit meteo l-drago?
no they are the beyblades i like to trade with ok and anyone else can find whos selling them
I have a mint L-Drago Destroy PM me if interested!
(Mar. 25, 2016  12:04 PM)_Avenger_ Wrote: I have a GOLD legend bladers set ver. of Fang Leone if you are interested in that?
I have a thread with images of the beyblade if you would like to take a look at the condition of the beyblade!^-^

I want it
(Mar. 25, 2016  8:33 AM)poketrainerowen Wrote: i would like to know who is selling any beys from this:
flame libra
earth eagle
fang leone
evil befull
jade jupiter
blitz unicornio
dark bull
flash sagittirrio
L-drgo destroryer

I have a used Dark Bull and I will sell it for USD $4 + shipping charges.
Ok thanks I will go for the dark ball but how much will it be in UK pounds and for shipping charges aswell
(Dec. 23, 2016  10:09 AM)Blader ZX Wrote: I have a used Dark Bull and I will sell it for USD $4 + shipping charges.

I'm sorry, I didn't realise that it's fake.
(Mar. 25, 2016  8:33 AM)poketrainerowen Wrote: i would like to know who is selling any beys from this:
flame libra
earth eagle
fang leone
evil befull
jade jupiter
blitz unicornio
dark bull
flash sagittirrio
L-drgo destroryer

@[FIREFIRE CPB] from Mumbai, India is selling a Fang Leone 130W2D. I don't know the exact price, but I know this much that it is a Hasbro Beyblade Legends one. You may contact him if interested :).
I have a phantom blue variares pm me if you're interested
I have both Flame and Flash Saggitario
Cool how much
I have Earth Eagle and Fang Leone (Hasbro on Ebay). $10 each, but I am willing to negotiate
(Jul. 16, 2017  8:11 AM)poketrainerowen Wrote: Cool how much

Sorry they sold
flame libra
earth eagle
fang leone
evil befull
jade jupiter
blitz unicornio
dark bull
flash sagittirrio
L-drgo destroryer

Getting Blitz Unicorno 100RSF is very difficult as it's damn rare. For Jade Jupiter, you can contact @[ashton pinto].
(Apr. 27, 2017  6:59 PM)Blader ZX Wrote:
flame libra
earth eagle
fang leone
evil befull
jade jupiter
blitz unicornio
dark bull
flash sagittirrio
L-drgo destroryer

@[FIREFIRE CPB] from Mumbai, India is selling a Fang Leone 130W2D. I don't know the exact price, but I know this much that it is a Hasbro Beyblade Legends one. You may contact him if interested Smile.

9$ excluding shipping if interested pm me Smile
I have a mint condition never used killer befall ( takara tomy) willing to he sold..what is Ur price ? And then we can negotiate