broken ripcord

hey i'm having troubles with ripcord launchers because my ripcord's are always braking nd i bought a wind and shoot launcher but it doesn't launch my beyblade as fast as i do. so does anyone know how to fix a ripcord or no where i can get a string launcher for real cheap.
Welcome to the WBO!

The Ripcords can't really be fixed - just replaced, and no one else has any luck with the wind and shoot launchers either...
Fixing a ripcord is a viable way to solve the problem, but it is quite arguable not to use "hot water" or "cold water" just to straighten out the ripcord.

You can assume that the ripcord is made of a plastic material, and all that water is doing is helping to deteriorate it.

If you still want to straighten your ripcords, or anything of that nature, do it by natural causes!

You can buy a cheap, and durable BeyLauncher at most department stores that sell toys or entertainment items!

Oh, and welcome to the website! You're just in time to celebrate the founder of this website's birthday! Check it out!
Ripcords aren't that good, Beylaunchers are much better. You can get a gravity perseus that includes an LR beylauncher for only $20! http://www.amazon.com/Beyblades-JAPANESE...036&sr=8-1

Welcome to the WBO! If you have any more questions, pm me.
Hi and welcome to the WBO! you are so lucky that you are on the day of Brad Day III and the new commitee members Hazel and Arupaeo
A new member well HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to your membership on the WBO
Yo, he's been here for over a week. Not exactly new anymore Serious
(Dec. 14, 2011  11:30 PM)Kaiba Wrote: Yo, he's been here for over a week. Not exactly new anymore Serious
lol tht wuz funny kaiba