brandon wishing everyone a ........

Merry Christmas. I gotta do it out of some deceny. Well i just wanted to say that, and ask roan what was in the last pm he sent me, i never got it. please post any xmas stories you have after tomorrow, itd be interesting. and artie i feel sorry you dont get anything tomorrow, and ozuma sorry you are working. and happy new year!
Um... If you were looking to make a comeback, posting a new topic to discuss something we already have a topic for probably wasn't the best way to go about doing it. :\

I have no idea what was in the last PM I sent you; hell, I don't even remember sending you any.

Also, it's not Artie that isn't getting anything tomorrow. lol
brandon Wrote:Merry Christmas. I gotta do it out of some deceny. Well i just wanted to say that, and ask roan what was in the last pm he sent me, i never got it. please post any xmas stories you have after tomorrow, itd be interesting. and artie i feel sorry you dont get anything tomorrow, and ozuma sorry you are working. and happy new year!

what are you talking about?
im talking about xmas and wishing everyone one. and i recall artie saying all his parents money goes to school.
we have a christmas topic already
rooneyt Wrote:we have a christmas topic already

Yes indeed, we do.

It's right below this one on the page.
thanks toto. you i always liked more than other members. also, i cant wait till bbs and 358/2 days, best handheld games of all time!
Merry Christmas, but we have TWO topics already (one in General and another official Christmas announcement), so I'm closing this. Smile