beylogger / best type of beyblade

does the beylogger work with the guardian leviathan shotgun steel beyblade??
I just don't want to buy the bey logger and it don't work with my beyblade

and if possible whats the best type of beyblade to buy ??
(Jul. 23, 2016  5:50 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: BeyLogger is only for Burst... '-'

thanks um are burst beyblades gooder than the other generations, I want to keep up with my beyblade but don't know which one to buy , can you help Smile
Well no but their the newest series so it would be best to stock up on them
What's a good beyblade to get of the burst series?
(Jul. 23, 2016  7:07 PM)deweezy504 Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2016  5:50 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: BeyLogger is only for Burst... '-'

thanks um are burst beyblades gooder than the other generations, I want to keep up with my beyblade but don't know which one to buy , can you help Smile

in my opinion yes but "gooder" lol but for me they are better but it is worse for other people

(Jul. 23, 2016  8:42 PM)deweezy504 Wrote: What's a good beyblade to get of the burst series?

I recommend you only get one... well that's my thing I only use one just like the anime I think you should try a Holy horusood its a good starter, but like I said don't just follow my opinion look at others like BBG and JoJo.
Damn i know what you mean thanks
(Jul. 23, 2016  9:04 PM)deweezy504 Wrote: Damn i know what you mean thanks
why did you say damn lol do yo not like burst?
I dont have a burst i want one but dont know which one to get, i got a shotgun metal defense one but thinking of getting a evileye pt.2 burst beyblade , but saw a video and shotgun steel/metal beat the burst all the time ??? But i wana get a beylogger they look cool
(Jul. 23, 2016  9:20 PM)deweezy504 Wrote: I dont have a burst i want one but dont know which one to get, i got a shotgun metal defense one but thinking of getting a evileye pt.2 burst beyblade , but saw a video and shotgun steel/metal beat the burst all the time ??? But i wana get a beylogger they look cool

Because Beys aren't supposed to battle other Beys, and they are obviously at a disadvantage because they can burst...

I would recommend checking out this thread, as it lists good (competitive-wise) Beys to buy, along with the combos the parts are used in.
(Jul. 23, 2016  9:20 PM)deweezy504 Wrote: I dont have a burst i want one but dont know which one to get, i got a shotgun metal defense one but thinking of getting a evileye pt.2 burst beyblade , but saw a video and shotgun steel/metal beat the burst all the time ??? But i wana get a beylogger they look cool

like I said try a holy horusood
(Jul. 23, 2016  9:50 PM)Hato Wrote:

Because Beys aren't supposed to battle other Beys, and they are obviously at a disadvantage because they can burst...

I would recommend checking out this thread, as it lists good (competitive-wise) Beys to buy, along with the combos the parts are used in.

Whats the best type of beyblade attack, defense, stamina, o balance????

(Jul. 23, 2016  9:51 PM)top beyblader10 Wrote:

like I said try a holy horusood

Its aight. Ima try it out, can you send me a site where they have it so i can buy it n a couple of months??
What typa beyblade do you have?
Hello,

You should ask all of those questions in the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic. This forum, WBO General - North America, is for discussion on events to be organised in that region.