15.00%
okay
10.00%
try harder
10.00%
Horrifing
10.00%
Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
(Apr. 18, 2012  1:45 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: I LOVE THIS STORY!!! IT'S AWESOME!

Thanks. I actually decided to take xxaron's advice
(Apr. 18, 2012  2:21 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2012  1:45 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: I LOVE THIS STORY!!! IT'S AWESOME!

Thanks. I actually decided to take xxaron's advice

Your welcome! I really mean it! Yes, I know that sometimes it's VERY hard to take XXaron's advice. Just reading it is a feat in itself!
Hahaha, thanks guys.
It's always good seeing people take advice.
And you really have improved in your writing...
Keep it up, and maybe lengthen the chapters (Simply so more stuff can be in one chapter and you won't have to split it up) if possible.
Make sure you keep writing, you do have plenty of potential!
Thanks to you too.
I am doing a story of my own and I have this problem. I think you are going a bit to fast. Take time to describe the scenery, and explain more in depth what is happening. But otherwise, great story! I am writing one currently and will begin a new one soon. Check them out if you want.
Nice story. I write a little myself, but, nothing like this ^__^
*Chuckling*
Keep writing!!!
(Apr. 19, 2012  1:35 AM)B!gBang Wrote: Nice story. I write a little myself, but, nothing like this ^__^
*Chuckling*
Keep writing!!!

Thanks man, very appreciated.
(Apr. 19, 2012  1:31 AM)TWRP Wrote: I am doing a story of my own and I have this problem. I think you are going a bit to fast. Take time to describe the scenery, and explain more in depth what is happening. But otherwise, great story! I am writing one currently and will begin a new one soon. Check them out if you want.

Yeah, there is quite the reason for this, a lot of the story never saw the day of light, like the Ten no Shita (under the heavens) tournament which happens before the battle tower, Jigoku o Kaishite Bāsuto (burst through hell) tournament after the first tournament, Tenshi no Ribōn (angel reborns) fight which happens after Ten no Shita, Thunderbringers, and a lot more stuff.
Detail was cut out because it just didn't feel correct.

Also after chapter 5 I had to start rushing since the story was going to take to long for my plans.
1/4 of a new chapter in OP