best beys?

post the best beys you have

my 4 best ones are nightmare luinor, spryzen requiem, spryzen s2, and uber unicrest u1. i have a lot more good ones, but those are the best 4. post your best ones.
Cho z Valkyrie cho z Achilles
Spriggan requiem
Geist fafnir, I’m only posting 4
Spryzen Requiem S3 and Balkesh B3
Metal fusion: Storm Pegasus, L-Drago
Metal masters: Galaxy Pegasus
Metal fury: Big Bang Pegasus
I don’t really use bursts due to the spin. No offense to burst primary users.
(Burst primary means people who use burst more often then fusion. The opposite being “Fusion primary users”)
Hell Salamander, Balkesh B3, Spryzen Requiem S3, and once my Dead Phoenix arrives, Perfect Phoenix.
My current loadout, the "Trifecta", the "Holy Trinity of Chouzetsu": ChouZetsu Valkyrie, ChouZetsu Spriggan, ChouZetsu Achilles.

Dead Hades, Air Knight, Geist Fafnir, Archer Hercules, Orb Egis, Shadow Amaterios/Yamiterios, Winning Valkyrie, Hell Salamander, Crash Ragnaruk, Revive Phoenix, Maximum Garuda, Spriggan Requiem, Legend Spriggan, Drain Fafnir, Nightmare Longinus

I got all of those and they're in more or less competitive combos. Don't believe me? Check out my instagram @kinghadoukenbeypla
We have topics for your Favorite beys and a whole forum dedicated to customizations and the best competitive combos. This thread will be closed now.