(Austin, Texas) Are there any Bladers nearby?

I've been trying to get a tournament scheduled for late January, and I'm currently waiting on the folks at Dragon's Lair to confirm a date.
k thanks ill see if I can come
Please make a Austin tournament!
This tournament is happening on March 30th: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Step-In...chi--85430
Hey guys please you were asking for a tournament and you got it join
I live 10 min away from Austin so haveing more events there would be awesome
(Dec. 07, 2010  11:29 PM)Soalman Wrote: hey im looking for some one to hold a BeyBlade tournament because im pretty bored and i think it would be really be awesome if someone could put fliers around Austin so i could have something to do. Grin
Tournament on the 6th of April
I would like to know about the next tournament in Austin. Thanks
My son went to yesterday’s Austin tournament and had a blast. He is already asking to go to more. Will there by any in the next few months?
Is there a group in north Austin/Cedar Park that gets together informally to blade? Would love to join a tournament if another one is planned in Austin/Waco/San Antonio but would be happy with a group for my son to practice with
Pleas please please please please please please please please please please please.
Anyone from RGV area..lets set a tournament up
(Jul. 24, 2019  4:53 PM)Tragic killz Wrote: Anyone from RGV area..lets set a tournament up

I'm from the RGV, in the McAllen/Edinburg/Mission area.  What kind of tournament are you interested in?
(Jul. 24, 2019  9:29 PM)BreakerDS Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2019  4:53 PM)Tragic killz Wrote: Anyone from RGV area..lets set a tournament up

I'm from the RGV, in the McAllen/Edinburg/Mission area.  What kind of tournament are you interested in?

From La Feria/Harlingen/San Benito area looking for a tournament for my son as well. He just started getting into Beyblade this summer and is interested in battling other players but I had no idea any of this existed. Please let us know if anything comes up and I can get 2 or 3 more kids as well. Thank you!
(Mar. 31, 2018  6:06 AM)Hostileblade33 Wrote: ugh the tournament's tomorrow and i live in Dallas TT_TT

I'm putting together a Dallas tournament.  Let me know if you're interested
San Antonio has a monthly tournament if any of you want to come on down.
When will there be an Austin tournament
Just found some old Beys and getting into the new burst ones. Any tourneys or people around want battle/practice?
We are in Houston and my sons entire after school care program, all the do after school is beyblade! Would love to go to the next event. If there is one in Houston can someone point me in the right direction?
My boys would love to participate in a tournament or even just blade with other kids. my kids are 7 and 8 years old. feel free to reach out if you are in the central Austin area and your kids want to blade.
(Oct. 11, 2019  10:36 PM)CharSnake Wrote: My boys would love to participate in a tournament or even just blade with other kids.  my kids are 7 and 8 years old. feel free to reach out if you are in the central Austin area and your kids want to blade." Hey we have a son into baeblades also in Austin. He usually plays with two other boys in our neighborhood. Feel free to reply and hopefully we can set something up at a local park. Smile ~Gretchen (Leo's mom) 
(Nov. 16, 2019  3:40 PM)Leonator10 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  10:36 PM)CharSnake Wrote: My boys would love to participate in a tournament or even just blade with other kids.  my kids are 7 and 8 years old. feel free to reach out if you are in the central Austin area and your kids want to blade." Hey we have a son into baeblades also in Austin. He usually plays with two other boys in our neighborhood. Feel free to reply and hopefully we can set something up at a local park. Smile ~Gretchen (Leo's mom) 

My son is similar in age and would love to participate in a tournament too! So maybe during the holiday break or after we can get some kids together and have a fun time and do some Beyblade battles and a low-key tournament. We are also in central Austin.
Austin texas huh? Im sure the boys in pryor could find a way to a tournament there