(Austin, Texas) Are there any Bladers nearby?

Can anyone organize something closer to the DFW area? Austin is a bit too far for me and I'd love to meet some other blades irl.
(Feb. 27, 2018  9:22 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Hey guys! I'm currently getting preparations ready with Dragon's Lair for the next tournament, which should hopefully be on March 31st. In the meantime, I'd like to ask if any of you have any preferences for format? (Burst, MFB, Limited) We're thinking about going with MFB Standard this time around, but I'd like to hear your opinions.
Well my nephews and I were getting ready for a burst tournament.
Im in dallas pretty far away but if you giys make a tourny in sunday then i have a chance of coming im a beytuber 3k subs alot of beytubers know me but ya.
ugh the tournament's tomorrow and i live in Dallas TT_TT
Thanks trainiacj for organizing an event here in Austin,tx!
Just try to look on eBay

Or Amazon

Just make 50 post
(Apr. 01, 2018  3:03 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2018  2:41 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Probably no tournament report this time around since there was not much high-level strategizing going on apart from one or two players. (There was only two people who came to the event with any of the new ChoZ beys, which was surprising considering how hyped up they were...) 

since you are reluctant to write a report due to a what you described as a lack of enough high-level strategizing, could you please describe what amount of high-level strategizing would be worthy of a report for you?

also could you please describe what high-level strategizing exactly means to you?

it’s certainly your choice to write a report or not, i’m just curious.

i’m moving this post over here because i just saw you asked us to.  thanks.
Hey all! We're looking at June 17th as our next tournament date. Anyone able to make it out on that day?
(Jun. 13, 2018  12:00 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Hey all! We're looking at June 17th as our next tournament date. Anyone able to make it out on that day?

Where would the tournament be? I might be able to if I know where it is
Edit: Nevermind, thats Father’s day
Kinda out of nowhere as well. I wanna go but i can't plan that quickly
Oh yeah, father's day... that would probably reduce turnout... oops. :p

Guess I'll look for a day further back in the month for this event then, haha
If it were possible, I'd enjoy tournaments daily,even tho I live in dale
while i do live in san antonio, i went to the july 28th tourney in austin and id love to do something like that again
If you want to then people in Austin would help you set it up and I will come
hi. i live in new braunfels and want to meet bladers in the central texas area for a tournament.
Im a blader living in the Austin Metroplex as well! Id love to hold or go to a tourney down here! Frankly im just glad there are bladers here cause i want more blader friends!
(Aug. 23, 2018  4:27 AM)SkaBladerDeebs Wrote: Im a blader living in the Austin Metroplex as well! Id love to hold or go to a tourney down here! Frankly im just glad there are bladers here cause i want more blader friends!

Hello.  I am interested in a tournament here in Austin!!
Is there any news or anything about a tournament being held in Austin, or is anyone trying to make one?
I’m looking to start a tournament in San Antonio if anyone is interested.
Are we getting a tournament for WBO X or will that be a standalone tournament?
I have a game store in San Antonio willing to hold tournaments also if anyone is interested.
(Dec. 14, 2018  1:15 AM)MoeMoe Wrote: Do you have a date?

Not yet still waiting for others to show interest but was thinking after Xmas on a Saturday.

(Dec. 09, 2018  7:50 AM)Thunder Blur Wrote: Are we getting a tournament for WBO X or will that be a standalone tournament?

If we get 8 I can do a WBO if not standalone.
I live in Katy if there is a little drive I think its okay