(Austin, Texas) Are there any Bladers nearby?

ah nice.. well theres only one partner for me. i created Metal Blaze dranzer for this format its just a phoenix faceplate with a few personal choice of parts, but it reminds me so much of him i call it dranzer anyways so if i make it be ready for us were going to win =].... p.s. i hope we can make it
Jam20100511, its just gonna be me. On Spring Break though, me and my brother "theguyaboveyou" have different Spring Breaks. Mine is next month... His is in April... Could you tell us the prizes before we get there?
That is... sad. Though I would think it's different becuase you and I are in different states, right? The prizes... well, let's just say I'm still pondering... Smile
No I go to a different school then him. They are on Iowa School Schedule I am on Regular. Prizes shouldn't be that expensive... Umm how about maybe 2 Hasbro and 2 Takara Tomy. Hasbro should probably be
Hell Kerbecs and Killer Befall
Takara Tomy should be
Jade Jupiter and Fusion Hades. But its your choice.
Hey I'm in San Antonio and I'm pretty interested in coming over to participate in this tournament that you guys are planning, but I'm just wondering what day your spring break starts Jam because mine starts on March 10th.
(May. 15, 2012  1:33 AM)crazyred55 Wrote: I need help on how to edit my profile.

Grin
This isn't a good place to ask. Go to the Ask a Question Get an Answer topic.
(May. 15, 2012  3:18 AM)FortyNickles Wrote: This isn't a good place to ask. Go to the Ask a Question Get an Answer topic.

No, that topic is only about Beyblade questions. the "Questions about the WBO" thread is more appropriate.
(May. 15, 2012  3:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 15, 2012  3:18 AM)FortyNickles Wrote: This isn't a good place to ask. Go to the Ask a Question Get an Answer topic.

No, that topic is only about Beyblade questions. the "Questions about the WBO" thread is more appropriate.

Oh, I thought it was for all questions.

Note to self.

(Stupid me XD)
I live abot a hour or 30 minutes away we can battle. And i thought there were no Texas Bladers either.
I would like to join as well can you please inform me about when and where it is
How much is the tournament and when and where in Austin will it be? What are the ages too? My son wants to participate!
There are no plans for a austin tournament. Just future Houston ones.
(Jul. 10, 2012  3:55 AM)Jbeybladeking Wrote: How much is the tournament and when and where in Austin will it be? What are the ages too? My son wants to participate!

Tournaments are either $5 for a one time entry fee or $10 for a blader passport which get you into tournament for free for a year. And tournaments are open to all ages.
Dark_Mousy...thank you for letting me know. Do you know where I can find the dates, registration information, and locations for any upcoming Houston tournaments? Thanks again!
(Jul. 10, 2012  9:22 PM)Jbeybladeking Wrote: Dark_Mousy...thank you for letting me know. Do you know where I can find the dates, registration information, and locations for any upcoming Houston tournaments? Thanks again!

This would be the thread to look in. From what I've seen it looks like the main tourney area is in San Antonio. Ive noticed there was a lot in the DFW area.
Well it's about time there is a tornement there
hey Guys I got a friend who want's a tournament desperately I started up NJ again so I think it's time to start up TX again any takers?
So you'd host? Great here that EB3?

oh.. could you help host one?
Oh ai can't host school starts in a week but I can try
Y'all are going to host a tournament in Texas!!O.o
ok thanks I'd pull more toward october if I were you Kai
I'll try but I live on a military base sonits hard you need an I.D to get on base
not me I'm trying to start it up

well you could go to another location and do it there
couldn't you?