(Austin, Texas) Are there any Bladers nearby?

A tournament or meet up in Austin would be awesome!!!
San Antonio is now hosting WBO tournaments.
(Dec. 07, 2010  11:29 PM)Soalman Wrote: hey im looking for some one to hold a BeyBlade tournament because im pretty bored and i think it would be really be awesome if someone could put fliers around Austin so i could have something to do. Grin

Once the Southeast public library opens up. They will be having Beyblade battles. You are more than welcome to come and join in. It use to be on Mondays from 5 to 6. But it will be moved to Thursdays at the same time.
Hey everyone! I'm actually the manager at the game store Game Kastle here in Austin, and I've fallen down the rabbit hole during quarantine with Beyblade,haha! So once we are able to start hosting events again, I'd love to host some in store! This is one of those things where I'd have to gauge interest first before setting up something officially, so if anyone would be interested in playing, let me know!
(May. 09, 2020  8:05 PM)Zizzac Wrote: Hey everyone! I'm actually the manager at the game store Game Kastle here in Austin, and I've fallen down the rabbit hole during quarantine with Beyblade,haha! So once we are able to start hosting events again, I'd love to host some in store! This is one of those things where I'd have to gauge interest first before setting up something officially, so if anyone would be interested in playing, let me know!

How has the response been Zizzac? 

I will help organize an event. Let me know. I got a 5 year old that is itching to battle someone. 

Andrew.
(May. 09, 2020  8:05 PM)Zizzac Wrote: Hey everyone! I'm actually the manager at the game store Game Kastle here in Austin, and I've fallen down the rabbit hole during quarantine with Beyblade,haha! So once we are able to start hosting events again, I'd love to host some in store! This is one of those things where I'd have to gauge interest first before setting up something officially, so if anyone would be interested in playing, let me know!

PLEASE become an organizer! I would go to all of your tournaments! (After Covid)

This would be great. Currently I am in Houston but I’m sure I could come down on a weekends or such
i think a tournament in dallas would be awesome
I am thinking about becoming an organizer after covid.

Are there any beyblade tournaments scheduled for 2021 in ATX?
Someone already asked but is there going to be any tournaments soon? Around Bedford or Fort Worth?
(Jan. 08, 2021  6:27 PM)Blader2759 Wrote:

Are there any beyblade tournaments scheduled for 2021 in ATX?

I will try after coronavirus!
I was wondering about how many of you would be up for a tournament. I am going to become an organizer soon. Well actually once Covid gets a little bit better. To become an organizer I have to schedule one tournament so that I can become one. This tournament will be hosted somewhere along the border of austin and round rock. All the details are not confirmed right now so this post is generally for me to know if there is anybody around.
(Mar. 03, 2021  2:10 PM)USN Wrote: I was wondering about how many of you would be up for a tournament. I am going to become an organizer soon. Well actually once Covid gets a little bit better. To become an organizer I have to schedule one tournament so that I can become one. This tournament will be hosted somewhere along the border of austin and round rock. All the details are not confirmed right now so this post is generally for me to know if there is anybody around.

Would definitely be interested in joining a Beyblade community or tournament. I hope that this comes to life.
To become an organizer for austin I need some confirmed interest. If you guys are interested, then reply to this post and then we can get a tournament going.
(Mar. 23, 2021  3:21 PM)USN Wrote: To become an organizer for austin I need some confirmed interest. If you guys are interested, then reply to this post and then we can get a tournament going.
we are interested and located in ATX!
(Apr. 19, 2021  4:18 AM)Blader2759 Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  3:21 PM)USN Wrote: To become an organizer for austin I need some confirmed interest. If you guys are interested, then reply to this post and then we can get a tournament going.
we are interested and located in ATX!

Nice! I am going to need a few more people before I can start the tournament. How many people are you planning to bring?
Ok, I want to address a really big problem on this thread. Please read this post.
I am currently trying to become an organizer for Austin and to do that, I have to create a tournament. To create a tournament I need people who say that they can go to that tournament. The problem is, everyone who posts on this thread does not respond! Typically they join, say that they want to join a tournament, and then leave forever!
So you guys see my dilemma. Because there is no official tournaments right now, people just give up and leave.
So what I am trying to say is be patient. Creating tournaments takes time and people who are willing to help. I cannot do it alone because a tournament is only as good as the community participating in that tournament. So PLEASE PM me or even just comment on this thread.
Thank you for your time.
i want t do it but i dont have a ride to get to austin im in spring texas so yea~
The Journey Begins!
This is a tournament proposal. To officially make a tournament, I need four people to say they will come to the tournament.
Date: Honestly, whatever time works for everyone.
Format: Unranked, Burst. Here is the rule book: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mbjw...Q-c9A/edit
Location: It will take place at Olsen Meadows Park. Here is the address: 4200 Brushy Creek Rd, Austin, TX 78717
Extra info: This will be my first tournament! It is unranked purely because I think something will go wrong, but once I am comfortable with hosting tournaments, they will be ranked. Remember only YOU can help me create a tournament.
How to Help: I could always use another judge or stadium. It would also help if you recruit some of your friends! So far, I am grasping for 4 people so if we could get more people it would be greatly appreciated.
(May. 11, 2021  10:53 PM)USN Wrote: The Journey Begins!
This is a tournament proposal. To officially make a tournament, I need four people to say they will come to the tournament.
Format: Unranked, Burst. Here is the rule book: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mbjw...Q-c9A/edit
Location: It will take place at Olsen Meadows Park. Here is the address: 4200 Brushy Creek Rd, Austin, TX 78717
Extra info: This will be my first tournament! It is unranked purely because I think something will go wrong, but once I am comfortable with hosting tournaments, they will be ranked. Remember only YOU can help me create a tournament.
How to Help: I could always use another judge or stadium. It would also help if you recruit some of your friends! So far, I am grasping for 4 people so if we could get more people it would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know if your about to take the quiz or not but you need to have taken the organizer quiz and passed to host a tournament
Format:  Unranked, Burst. Here is the rule book: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mbjw...Q-c9A/edit

Yes, you NEED to pass the quiz before proposing. Once you have passed, click on tournaments and you should see "Schedule an Event."
(May. 11, 2021  11:16 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
Format:  Unranked, Burst. Here is the rule book: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mbjw...Q-c9A/edit

Yes, you NEED to pass the quiz before proposing. Once you have passed, click on tournaments and you should see "Schedule an Event."

@StrikegamerV6 I need to have a tournament set up to complete the quiz. This is not an official proposal, it is just a start. I took these strait from the quiz. The quiz states that: 
  • You must have already gathered at least 4 participants for a tournament and submitted a legitimate event proposal in the Schedule an Event sub-forum, otherwise your quiz results will be dismissed.
    To host a WBO tournament, you need at least four members to have confirmed their interest on the forums. Please provide links to posts demonstrating this interest. If you do not provide this, your quiz will not be reviewed.