are these the new blades?

Amazing they've started making fakes before the thing they're meant to be imitating is released yet Tongue_out The middle one looks ok, the one on the left looks like it would only spin for about 40 seconds and the one on the right looks like some sort of cake crossed with a stopwatch Unhappy
Seldia Wrote:Amazing they've started making fakes before the thing they're meant to be imitating is released yet Tongue_out The middle one looks ok, the one on the left looks like it would only spin for about 40 seconds and the one on the right looks like some sort of cake crossed with a stopwatch Unhappy

How do you know they're trying to imitate the new series?
Well they don't look much like the old ones, in my opinion they look more like the new ones than the old ones, and with the next series round the corner I wouldn't be surprised if the manufacturers of fakes were trying to get in there first. That way kids see thier friend with one and think "wow, I thought they weren't out for ages!" and goes to buy more fakes Unhappy
Seldia Wrote:Well they don't look much like the old ones, in my opinion they look more like the new ones than the old ones, and with the next series round the corner I wouldn't be surprised if the manufacturers of fakes were trying to get in there first. That way kids see thier friend with one and think "wow, I thought they weren't out for ages!" and goes to buy more fakes Unhappy

this post is wrong in every imaginable way but thanks for your contribution i guess
Haha Tongue_out Well I'm not as "in the loop" as you guys are when it comes to this, but hey, it's still only my opinion XD

EDIT: The thing I talked about with kids buying fakes happened at my school, so it's not all the complete ramblings of an idiot Grin
Those old blades were out for bout 2-3 years already sooo they're not that new.
Oooh, I thought they were new. My mistake, sorry Pinching_eyes_2
Seldia Wrote:Oooh, I thought they were new. My mistake, sorry Pinching_eyes_2

Reading is such a pain, isn't it?
Not that I didn't read it as far as reading the article, I think I just missed it or didn't take that piece of information in Tongue_out
Roy Wrote:They may be fake but they look bloody awesome.

Love the avatar Kira729, Bass is cool but Zero is cooler.Joyful_3

thanks but i think bass.exe would own the regular zero

so about how much would these fakes cost
Actually I thought they were HMS fakes when I saw them last year. XD

They're bout 10 bucks. they are probably less in Flea Markets though.
Seldia Wrote:Not that I didn't read it as far as reading the article, I think I just missed it or didn't take that piece of information in Tongue_out

Yeah that does happen.

kira729 Wrote:
Roy Wrote:They may be fake but they look bloody awesome.

Love the avatar Kira729, Bass is cool but Zero is cooler.Joyful_3

thanks but i think bass.exe would own the regular zero

so about how much would these fakes cost

True, Bass was bloody strong on that.