are my beyblades really worth $247 (£167)

Poll: Is $247 dollars expensive for my blades?

Yes
0%
No
50.00%
sounds right
0%
no idea
50.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
ok, last week I ordered 3 NIP(new in pack) lime green Dragoon MSUV (with HMS booster 2 box), light blue death gargoyle MS (HMS booster 3) and a samurai changer (also from a booster but without box). I had the items checked by a person who deals in old toys and they double checked it with 1 of their colleagues and they confirmed the blades are the authentic takara blades. they didn't specify the price though and I just want to confirm if the price I got for the 3 is too much, too little, or ok. the MSUV alone from the seller was $150 dollars (~£97) which meant that the other 2 were $97. I also payed $28 p&p (£12.93) so the overall spend was $275 (~£179) because the seller was >10 000 miles away
These items are all quite rare and expensive. The Dragoon is usually quoted at $150 new and the Samurai Changer recolours are very rare and expensive too so i'd say you got a good price.
Considering how most MSUV's go for over $200 each, yes, you got an amazing deal. For $247 you got 3 NIP MSUV's, Blue Death Gargoyle and a Samurai Changer. That alone is worth over $500.
errm, slightly embarrassing issue. I am the user hueyfreeman but I have forgotten my password for my user account and the email I registered with is no longer in use (hasn't been used for 3 years). I would like to delete this discussion page about this topic but because I have forgotten my password (and unable to change it as the email address is no longer recognised by the email provider), I am unable to do so. could 1 of the moderators please help me out (also delete the hueyfreeman account)
Alright, I just merged both accounts, but do not worry, even with access to the first account you would have been unable to close this thread, only staff members can do it.