alternatives to Buyee

Hey everyone I use Buyee quite a bit but would like to know other site likes it that are English Just like Buyee I use it a lot but would like to know of other sites just like it the site must have English text or translation options I’m mainly looking for burst 
Thanks ..
Zen Market. I've used it for a number of things. Works nicely.

For what it's worth, eBay is far more convenient when possible though. But if you want Yahoo! Japan Auctions, yeah, Zen Market.
Could you give me a link to a zenmarket Hs and ah
(Jul. 15, 2018  7:56 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Could you give me a link to a zenmarket Hs and ah

If you're going to buy normal releases ebay would be cheaper.
No,yahoo zap an auctions should be cheaper,I think.
(Jul. 15, 2018  10:05 AM)Battleburst Wrote: No,yahoo zap an auctions should be cheaper,I think.

What IS THAT????

and zenmarket is better
Meant to say yahoo japan auctions ,and I agree zenmarket is better,please give me a link.
(Jul. 15, 2018  10:13 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Meant to say yahoo japan auctions ,and I agree zenmarket is better,please  give me a link.

Listen Bro-
Zenmarket Is a middle man service to YJA.
LIke buye or anything else.

Please avoid stating up things if you don't know, you can ask up
I know that,I was just asking for the link.sorry for misunderstanding.

I said that zenmarket is better than buyee.
(Jul. 15, 2018  10:16 AM)Battleburst Wrote: I know that,I was just asking for the link.sorry for misunderstanding.

If you need links
Zenmaret- https://zenmarket.jp/
YJA- Beyblade Burst- https://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/search/sear...35&fixed=0

also Use ebay for normal release.
YJA is good for rare and Lot purchase
Thanks for the link and the advise.
(Jul. 15, 2018  10:05 AM)Battleburst Wrote: No,yahoo zap an auctions should be cheaper,I think.
Not once you account for the fees and double shipping it won’t. I’ve bought off there many times so trust me.
That ,I did not account,thanks.
(Jul. 15, 2018  10:27 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  10:16 AM)Battleburst Wrote: I know that,I was just asking for the link.sorry for misunderstanding.

If you need links
Zenmaret- https://zenmarket.jp/
YJA- Beyblade Burst- https://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/search/sear...35&fixed=0

also Use ebay for normal release.
YJA is good for rare and Lot purchase

I literally typed “beyblade burst” on zen market only like 5 items came up they were all 3ds games. For YJA it’s all in Japanese language I have hard time navigating on that site.

Does zen market have translation options I visit the site and it’s really hard for me navigate.?
(Jul. 15, 2018  3:22 PM)UFO Wrote: I literally typed “beyblade burst” on zen market only like 5 items came up they were all 3ds games. For YJA it’s all in Japanese language I have hard time navigating on that site.

Does zen market have translation options I visit the site and it’s really hard for me navigate.?

Zen Market's own store doesn't seem to carry Beyblades. Look under Yahoo Auctions (or even the other options at times). Unfortunately, you do have to type search terms in Japanese--there's no way around that with how the Japanese language is structured. But everything gets translated, though it might take a moment to kick in.

Here, I put "Beyblade Burst" in Japanese for you. (ベイブレードバースト) But if you're only buying 1-2 Beyblades, you're probably better off with eBay for price. Yahoo! Japan Auctions do not include shipping price, and as already mentioned, you often have to pay for shipping to the warehouse as well as shipping to yourself.

You can get the Japanese names off of the wiki, if that helps you do it on your own.
(Jul. 15, 2018  3:31 PM)HFrostic Fox Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  3:22 PM)UFO Wrote: I literally typed “beyblade burst” on zen market only like 5 items came up they were all 3ds games. For YJA it’s all in Japanese language I have hard time navigating on that site.

Zen Market's own store doesn't seem to carry Beyblades. Look under Yahoo Auctions (or even the other options at times). Unfortunately, you do have to type search terms in Japanese--there's no way around that with how the Japanese language is structured. But everything gets translated, though it might take a moment to kick in.

Here, I put "Beyblade Burst" in Japanese for you. (ベイブレードバースト) But if you're only buying 1-2 Beyblades, you're probably better off with eBay for price. Yahoo! Japan Auctions do not include shipping price, and as already mentioned, you often have to pay for shipping to the warehouse as well as shipping to yourself.

You can get the Japanese names off of the wiki, if that helps you do it on your own.

I like to browse on my phone and iPad for rare and obscure items when I visit the site I see items I like an wanna buy but the whole site is in Japanese so navigating the site is an issue let  alone creating an account.
I understand non rare beys go eBay but like to find the all clear bey stadium and wbba bey carrier.
(Jul. 15, 2018  3:37 PM)UFO Wrote: I like to browse on my phone and iPad for rare and obscure items when I visit the site I see items I like an wanna buy but the whole site is in Japanese so navigating the site is an issue let  alone creating an account.
I understand non rare beys go eBay but like to find the all clear bey stadium and wbba bey carrier.

Might be a region thing with your phone? Or do you have JavaScript disabled or something? It's all in English for me. It starts out in Japanese, then it jumps to English a moment later.

[Image: Oho0pdZ.png]

On desktop at least, the bottom right corner of Zen Market lists different languages for the site. Maybe you can try selecting English from there to fix your issue.

Just don't do it on the listing page, do it from the home page or something. Because the list grows longer each time you scroll to the bottom.

[Image: i05w37h.png]
I just ordered a bey from Yahoo Japan with buyee, but how do I know when my parcel will be ship?