Zone’ +z Banned for burst limited proposal

You're just making ban proposals everywhere without a proper explanation, testing, or experience.
(Sep. 24, 2021  9:49 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: You're just making ban proposals everywhere without a proper explanation, testing, or experience.

He has already been to a tournament for limited and it is evident that has battled against this. If you can't test, you ask others to test. His explanation is fine. He's trying to make change and that's okay.
(Sep. 24, 2021  1:18 PM)USN Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  9:49 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: You're just making ban proposals everywhere without a proper explanation, testing, or experience.

He has already been to a tournament for limited and it is evident that has battled against this. If you can't test, you ask others to test. His explanation is fine. He's trying to make change and that's okay.
Thanks for backing me up dude, but I actually created this thread before I went to the tournament. After going however, I still stand by most of what I said 👍

HAHAHAHAHA! You are hilarious my guy. 
You go around the WBO being insanely rude to people, giving them ‘advice’ and not even telling them what is good about their ideas, just plain out saying “it’s terrible and here’s why” and most of the time, the “it’s why” isn’t even the right reasons. Now I’ve gotta deal with you so here’s what you’re gonna get.

You talk about experience? Ok, first off I’ve been blading for straight up 5 years pretty much. End of 2016 to present. So even if I wasn’t into the competitive meta, I know more about beyblade and it’s history than you every will. I joined the WBO 2 years ago and in the 2 months that I figured out how to join tournaments I’ve only been to 2, which is a decent amount and added to everything else, still enough to call experience. In those 2 tournaments I’ve gained 87BR which I like to think is decently good. 
You, on the other hand probably haven’t been blading for long, joined the WBO what like 5 months ago at best? You talk like you know everything, but here’s the reality. Look at yourself in the mirror and think, why am I so rude to people? Why do I always point out the bad in things? Do I have any experience? How can I be more kind and supportive to people? Until you answer those questions, you have no right to call yourself a fellow Blader. Thankyou for your time.
(Sep. 24, 2021  2:50 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  1:18 PM)USN Wrote: He has already been to a tournament for limited and it is evident that has battled against this. If you can't test, you ask others to test. His explanation is fine. He's trying to make change and that's okay.
Thanks for backing me up dude, but I actually created this thread before I went to the tournament. After going however, I still stand by most of what I said 👍

You go around the WBO being insanely rude to people, giving them ‘advice’ and not even telling them what is good about their ideas, just plain out saying “it’s terrible and here’s why” and most of the time, the “it’s why” isn’t even the right reasons. Now I’ve gotta deal with you so here’s what you’re gonna get.

You talk about experience? Ok, first off I’ve been blading for straight up 5 years pretty much. End of 2016 to present. So even if I wasn’t into the competitive meta, I know more about beyblade and it’s history than you every will. I joined the WBO 2 years ago and in the 2 months that I figured out how to join tournaments I’ve only been to 2, which is a decent amount and added to everything else, still enough to call experience. In those 2 tournaments I’ve gained 87BR which I like to think is decently good. 
You, on the other hand probably haven’t been blading for long, joined the WBO what like 5 months ago at best? You talk like you know everything, but here’s the reality. Look at yourself in the mirror and think, why am I so rude to people? Why do I always point out the bad in things? Do I have any experience? How can I be more kind and supportive to people? Until you answer those questions, you have no right to call yourself a fellow Blader. Thankyou for your time.

Hate to say it but hyper is right about some stuff. Do research before making ban proposals. Ive been to two tournaments as well, and have around as much experience as you(started in the middle of god, that’s like 5 and a half years) and I don’t make random threads saying ban massive or whatever. Ask questions before making these threads. We’re both still learning. And please wait and try to understand what people are saying before arguing with them. What you said to hyper spriggan was uncalled for. Beyblade is a children’s game, nothing to try to kill someone’s self esteem for. He was trying to say to do research and ask questions before making a ban proposal, which you haven’t really done for most of these. Yes, he said it bluntly, but if you took the time to read in to what he said, you would understand and have come up with a kinder response.

Oh and don’t psychoanalyze people on the internet if they don’t ask you to. It’s weird and cringe(only word to describe this sry)
(Sep. 24, 2021  4:45 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  2:50 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Thanks for backing me up dude, but I actually created this thread before I went to the tournament. After going however, I still stand by most of what I said 👍

Hate to say it but hyper is right about some stuff. Do research before making ban proposals. Ive been to two tournaments as well, and have around as much experience as you(started in the middle of god, that’s like 5 and a half years) and I don’t make random threads saying ban massive or whatever. Ask questions before making these threads. We’re both still learning. And please wait and try to understand what people are saying before arguing with them. What you said to hyper spriggan was uncalled for. Beyblade is a children’s game, nothing to try  to kill someone’s self esteem for. He was trying to say to do research and ask questions before making a ban proposal, which you haven’t really done for most of these. Yes, he said it bluntly, but if you took the time to read in to what he said, you would understand and have come up with a kinder response.

Oh and don’t psychoanalyze people on the internet if they don’t ask you to. It’s weird and cringe(only word to describe this sry)
I only made this thread. The drift ban was made by someone else, I just made a thread to vote for it. And I didn’t psychoanalyze him, I’ve just seen the type of posts he replies to people with and can see how he is rude. I didn’t try to kill his self esteem, I was just saying he shouldn’t always shut peoples ideas down and be so rude with the way he talks. Sorry for what I did hyperspriggam if you are reading this, just please try and look at the positive side of ideas and be kinder with words. I will do the same as suggested to me by The Blacknight. Sorry for any trouble I caused.
(Sep. 24, 2021  2:50 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  1:18 PM)USN Wrote: He has already been to a tournament for limited and it is evident that has battled against this. If you can't test, you ask others to test. His explanation is fine. He's trying to make change and that's okay.

I've been blading for 5 years.
"you have no right to call yourself a fellow Blader."
TheRogueBlader
isn't that a bit
(Sep. 25, 2021  4:21 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: "you have no right to call yourself a fellow Blader."
TheRogueBlader
isn't that a bit
Yeah, I realize that now. I was a bit to mean to him, sorry about that if you’re reading this Hyperspriggan

(Sep. 25, 2021  4:21 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: "you have no right to call yourself a fellow Blader."
TheRogueBlader
isn't that a bit
Yeah, I realize that now. I was a bit to mean to him, sorry about that if you’re reading this Hyperspriggan

Sorry I quoted you twice

(Sep. 25, 2021  4:07 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  2:50 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Thanks for backing me up dude, but I actually created this thread before I went to the tournament. After going however, I still stand by most of what I said 👍

I've been blading for 5 years.
Oh, that’s cool! Sorry about that whole thing, I was to mean when I said that. Just try and be a little nicer when discussing people’s ideas and be a little less rude when you type, sorry if I was mean to you dude I didn’t mean anything by it.
I honestly didn’t know Zone +Z was that good! In my tournament drift and bearing are the number 1 in drivers I really want to ban Drift if any driver!
(Oct. 05, 2021  4:33 PM)Makinghistory1 Wrote: I honestly didn’t know Zone +Z was that good! In my tournament drift and bearing are the number 1 in drivers I really want to ban Drift if any driver!

What format was your tournament? Standard? Or limited? Or classic?
Drift is easy to beat in same spin, like super easy. In standard though, people can control it and it becomes harder to beat in same spin. Added to that it’s the best opposite spin driver ever, literally. 
Bearing will always be good, but it will also always have weaknesses. Plain and simple. 
Zone’+z has enough LAD to beat any opposite spin bey that isn’t on drift, and good same spin against attack types and drift. Added to that it’s a dash driver and weighs more than most drivers do. It’s free-spin ring also helps it ride the ridge and avoid the common flower pattern used by attack players (though an experienced one would go for anti-attack in this situation) 
Now this is all the good, but I don’t think it should be banned anymore. You look at a drivers Pros and cons, then just think of how to beat it.
Standard It’s alway world SPRIGGAN drift!

(Oct. 05, 2021  4:43 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2021  4:33 PM)Makinghistory1 Wrote: I honestly didn’t know Zone +Z was that good! In my tournament drift and bearing are the number 1 in drivers I really want to ban Drift if any driver!

What format was your tournament? Standard? Or limited? Or classic?
Drift is easy to beat in same spin, like super easy. In standard though, people can control it and it becomes harder to beat in same spin. Added to that it’s the best opposite spin driver ever, literally. 
Bearing will always be good, but it will also always have weaknesses. Plain and simple. 
Zone’+z has enough LAD to beat any opposite spin bey that isn’t on drift, and good same spin against attack types and drift. Added to that it’s a dash driver and weighs more than most drivers do. It’s free-spin ring also helps it ride the ridge and avoid the common flower pattern used by attack players (though an experienced one would go for anti-attack in this situation) 
Now this is all the good, but I don’t think it should be banned anymore. You look at a drivers Pros and cons, then just think of how to beat it.

Yeah so atm I’m just Doing Standard 1 bey tournaments!
One participant continues to beat my self and other with just world SPRIGGAN drift that bey is OP and is kinda driving other from wanting to participate!
But I will be introducing the triple deck format it looks fun and pretty balanced!
(Oct. 05, 2021  4:44 PM)Makinghistory1 Wrote: Standard It’s alway world SPRIGGAN drift!

(Oct. 05, 2021  4:43 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: What format was your tournament? Standard? Or limited? Or classic?

One participant continues to beat my self and other with just world SPRIGGAN drift that bey is OP and is kinda driving other from wanting to participate!
But I will be introducing the triple deck format it looks fun and pretty balanced!
Idk if it hasn’t loaded, but your profile says you haven’t been to any tournaments. So either it hasn’t loaded, or you went to a tournament outside the WBO. Which is fine, just that were they able to switch their spin direction after you showed them your bey? If yes than theres your answer, they switched to opposite spin but in WBO tournaments it’s more fair so that players won’t have a OP advantage like that. If they didn’t get to do that, then maybe it was just bad luck or he somehow knew you would choose a clockwise or counterclockwise bey.
(Oct. 05, 2021  4:55 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2021  4:44 PM)Makinghistory1 Wrote: Standard It’s alway world SPRIGGAN drift!

Idk if it hasn’t loaded, but your profile says you haven’t been to any tournaments. So either it hasn’t loaded, or you went to a tournament outside the WBO. Which is fine, just that were they able to switch their spin direction after you showed them your bey? If yes than theres your answer, they switched to opposite spin but in WBO tournaments it’s more fair so that players won’t have a OP advantage like that. If they didn’t get to do that, then maybe it was just bad luck or he somehow knew you would choose a clockwise or counterclockwise bey.

Yes there are tournaments I hold out of my Beyblade shop!
I just submitted my WBO organized play application!
But yes we would battle if he find out that I’m the same spin before the next match he will switch to the opposite spin and end up just taking the game!
I allow 1 rotation and match but even that wasn’t enough to slow that bey down! Didn’t know the WBO has a rule On SPRIGGAN rotation change During play!