Zombie Killer

AR: Upper Dragoon
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Right Double Bearing
SP: Defense Ring
BB: Customize Grip
Concept: Zombie Killer

I tested this against:
AR: Twin Horn (I think that is Gabriel) w' Warlion subring (Twin Horn is Hasbro)
WD: Wide Survivor
SG: Neo Left SG Double Bearing
SP: Survivor Ring
BB: Customize Grip

The zombie killer won 2 out of 3 matches. The first two matches it won by outspinning the other. The last one it lost by getting knocked out early in the match. This was partly due to mislaunch.

What do you guys think? Do you think there are any surefire ways to battle against zombies?
One problem: They're both in the same direction unless you meant left on one of them.
I'm not sure how many people have tried it, but it's loosely believed that the Circle Survivor EG could be used for a zombie killer.
G Wrote:One problem: They're both in the same direction unless you meant left on one of them.

You're right. I'll change that now.
Remember that in the old days whenever zombies were discussed, they were discussed as "tuned" zombies. The community seems to dislike this process now, so zombies aren't invincible. However, they're still hard to beat, and this is a good combo for beating them.

One question: If you used BK's SG, why not BK's BB?
Tamer Brad Wrote:One question: If you used BK's SG, why not BK's BB?

Would that be advantageous?
It spins more freely than Dragoon V2's.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:One question: If you used BK's SG, why not BK's BB?

Would that be advantageous?

Try it and tell us your results.

Generally, Wolborg's SG goes with Customize Grip BB.
Okay I tried it and it won three out of three matches. I think it gets slightly more upper because this base change makes the bey slightly lower.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:Okay I tried it and it won three out of three matches. I think it gets slightly more upper because this base change makes the bey slightly lower.

It couldn't be any lower because you're using the same SG.