Zero-G Stadiums Across Other Formats

Unless the thread is just not showing up for some reason for me...
here are my thoughts...

Note: I do not own a Zero-G Stadium so everything I am writing is based on the limited experience I have with them in free-play at tournaments.

For HMS: The beys are simply too small. They slide out of the holes way too easily and very rarely succeed in causing any sort of spin in the stadium. Additionally, the Zero-G stadium limits the attack power of HMS beys that makes HMS a lot of fun to play in the first place.

Plastics: I absolutely love this. I cannot even remember who it was with, but myself and someone spent a good hour screwing around with various Gaia Dragoon against Wolborg 4 variants. It's really, really awesome. The battle rarely last more than twenty seconds and the larger attack rings really get the stadium spinning. I remember one instance in which I was using a Kid Draciel AR on Gaia Dragoon's base where the tip was no longer touching the arena and it was just spinning the arena around with only its attack ring touching. On top of this, the beys can still get out of the exits no problem. Overall, a really fun way to play.
Just a question: would you push for this to be a new format? Personally, I would say no, but just a question Smile