Zero G DEVELOPMENTAL Top Tier Outline (updated 6-11!)

Poll: Are we ready for a Zer G Tier List?

Yes
77.78%
No
22.22%
Total: 100% 144 vote(s)
Low-Track attackers won't work well in Zero-G, it will scrape.

You'd need 145+ in most cases.
(Dec. 23, 2013  7:51 PM)DegradedFour Wrote: Has anyone tested some of the more prominent attack beys on low profile spin tracks? I think Ifraid x2 85GCF could be amazing. I plan on testing as soon as I finish buying a lot of the zero-g beys. I only have 1 Ifraid, and nothing close to an 85.

+How good is JSB, and what is better?

Ifraid^2 is outclassed and not very good

Jsb isn't good either, it gets destabilized and off balance easily.
(Dec. 23, 2013  7:56 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2013  7:51 PM)DegradedFour Wrote: Has anyone tested some of the more prominent attack beys on low profile spin tracks? I think Ifraid x2 85GCF could be amazing. I plan on testing as soon as I finish buying a lot of the zero-g beys. I only have 1 Ifraid, and nothing close to an 85.

I said Ifraid because of its upper attack, But I see your point. I just tested again and you hit the nail in the head about JSB. So what are the best Defensive tips? I know BWD is good against spin-stealers, but what's top tier?

What if we use something like 100-130 tracks? Would those provide a big enough advantage without scraping?
(Dec. 23, 2013  8:05 PM)DegradedFour Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2013  7:56 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

I said Ifraid because of its upper attack, But I see your point. I just tested again and you hit the nail in the head about JSB. So what are the best Defensive tips? I know BWD is good against spin-stealers, but what's top tier?

What if we use something like 100-130 tracks? Would those provide a big enough advantage without scraping?
100 would scrape. MB is best against sway attack (or is it called zero g attack....)
Upper Attack doesn't exist in MFB.

For sway defense you can use TB or MB.

For regular defense, CS, RSF, or RB will work.

You'd need at least 125 for it not to scrape.
(Dec. 23, 2013  8:08 PM)Kaizer Wrote: Upper Attack doesn't exist in MFB.

For sway defense you can use TB or MB.

For regular defense, CS, RSF, or RB will work.

You'd need at least 125 for it not to scrape.

I have a T125, a D125, and a 130. I'm using D125 with a left-spin bey ATM. That good?
Yep, but generally Left-Spin beys work better with something that has LAD like SA165 or BD145.
BD145 doesn't have high LAD qualities ... It has three huge spikes on its bottom.
Generally, in Zero-G, it's best to avoid anything below a 145-height, regardless of what type of custom you're using.

I have tested Ifraid for Upper Smash before, and it did decent, but nothing to write home about. Plus, getting underneath the Chrome/Metal Wheel would take quite a low track, undoubtedly lower than 145.

I have, however, gotten an amazing performance out of Ifraid on a Force Smash custom. MSF-H Ifraid Ifraid E230MB is one of, if not the, most potent Force Smash combo I have ever seen. It has potential IMO.
Actually these days almost all combos in Zero-G are using SA165, F230, or... can't think of anything else, but I might have forgotten something. These two are the most used I guess.
Should this be closed now that we have an official thread for this?
... And the fact that it's so cluttered we could use a new thread anyway? XD
I'll close this since it was requested, but I'll leave it in this forum instead of moving it to the "closed threads" forum. I'll post a link to this discussion in the stickied thread Grin