Poll: Are you looking forward to this?

Yeah!
66.67%
No -.-
0%
I havnt even heard of this?
33.33%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
Hey guys! I didn't find out about this game until January. But I noticed it's available for pre order on Amazon. This thread is a gathering place for news about the new game for wii u. I'll share what ik (other than the interview with Anouma)

The game is supposed to be a completely open world with no certian order to the dugeons. It's gonna be huge! And the link looks a bit feminine. Anouma said it's still the normal link. But it is strange. Why does he have a bow before the green tunic. What's up with the glowing arrow in the trailer!?? Does link live in a hunting society where they have horses and bows.

I havnt checked on it in a while. Do we have a name yet. And I hope it does come out this December like Amazon says. Don't pish it of another year nintendo?!!!
New update; Nintendo has stated that the game will not come out this year and there will be NO zelda at E3 Unhappy. Is it possible they are gonna release it on the NX? I hope not. That would mean the NX comes out in the next three or four years and we have to wait that long for this zelda game. And the wii u hasn't had enough games. Hopefully the game does end up fantastic. I'm really excited for this game and I do hope it is released in 2016
I understand that you're giving vital updates to the new Zelda(NX? Wii-U? Atari 5200?) But you should take it easy on the double (in this case... Oh baby a triple! Oh yeah! Yeah I couldn't resist.) I apologize if I'm mini-modding. Please forgive me if I am.
(Apr. 01, 2015  11:38 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I understand that you're giving vital updates to the new Zelda(NX? Wii-U? Atari 5200?) But you should take it easy on the double (in this case... Oh baby a triple! Oh yeah! Yeah I couldn't resist.) I apologize if I'm mini-modding. Please forgive me if I am.

It's fine your right. I just forget about that little edit button right there. So small on my iPod. Lol