[Zambia,Africa] You Should Post Here To Talk About Tournaments and Battles

If your in Zambia or somewhere around there you should post here to talk about events and other stuff that you think should happen.
I'm not from Zambia but a teacher at my school goes there every year to give kids books for the a to z literacy movement are there any bladers here
there should be maybe not in Zambia exactly but in Africa for sure i hope
So im guessing there are no beybladers in Africa that stinks i was really hoping to get them caught up in the excitment of beyblading tournaments i guess they will never knowCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCrying
No offense, but Africa is a really different country from the rest of the world. I'm not sure if they even HAVE internet there OR Beyblades tbh.
VVV
Haha, sorry. I wasn't really trying to shoot him down, I was just saying why I think that there may have not been any responses. Smile
Rai, not for nothing, but don't shoot this kid down. If Africa can pull off a tournament, then I will be amazed and very very happy.
you no what im gonna help im gonna try my best to geta tournament in Africa
(Oct. 07, 2011  5:38 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: No offense, but Africa is a really different country from the rest of the world. I'm not sure if they even HAVE internet there OR Beyblades tbh.
VVV
Haha, sorry. I wasn't really trying to shoot him down, I was just saying why I think that there may have not been any responses. Smile

well look they do hav internet my dad lives over there and i think they can have at least 1 tournament there and it would be even better for them if other people could help to bring the joy of blading everwhere
(Oct. 07, 2011  5:38 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: No offense, but Africa is a really different country from the rest of the world. I'm not sure if they even HAVE internet there OR Beyblades tbh.
VVV

and you should never even say that your not hurting him your hurting africa one day or the other they will get a tournamentSpeechlessSpeechless
tj+leone bro dont worry you will get a tournament.just copy bey tournaments india and you can make bey tournaments africa gather people find a proper date where everyone will agree and propose it.and africa will make history in beyblade.best of luck.
Thanx man really appreciate it
dude or also try making a team in that somthing mite happen
hey i will try