Yuuta Togashi

Hi, Has anyone other than me ever imagined that Yuuta Togashi from Chuunibyou has the Sharingan? I crossover ALOT of things but I am particularly fond of this crossover. Any other ideas to add to my wild imagination?

I also imagine him as Sasuke's brother XD
Chu 2??? I liked it...When he covers his eye and hollers some random curse...
(Nov. 07, 2018  9:45 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Chu 2??? I liked it...When he covers his eye and hollers some random curse...

"Be inveloped in the flames of darkenss, and dissapear!" lol. Rikka's my favorite though XD
(Nov. 07, 2018  5:57 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2018  9:45 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Chu 2??? I liked it...When he covers his eye and hollers some random curse...

"Be inveloped in the flames of darkenss, and dissapear!" lol. Rikka's my favorite though XD

Also do you crossover Yuuta with Beyblade? I gave him my custom bey, Arc Leviathan. I even made a story about it in the thread "Make your own stories" XD I think I'm kind of an anime nerd XD

(Nov. 10, 2018  11:17 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2018  5:57 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: "Be inveloped in the flames of darkenss, and dissapear!" lol. Rikka's my favorite though XD

Also do you crossover Yuuta with Beyblade? I gave him my custom bey, Arc Leviathan. I even made a story about it in the thread "Make your own stories" XD I think I'm kind of an anime nerd but when my imagination runs wild I tend to either get carried away or I find sollace in my thoughts.
(Nov. 10, 2018  11:17 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2018  5:57 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: "Be inveloped in the flames of darkenss, and dissapear!" lol. Rikka's my favorite though XD

Also do you crossover Yuuta with Beyblade? I gave him my custom bey, Arc Leviathan. I even made a story about it in the thread "Make your own stories" XD I think I'm kind of an anime nerd XD

(Nov. 10, 2018  11:17 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Also do you crossover Yuuta with Beyblade? I gave him my custom bey, Arc Leviathan. I even made a story about it in the thread "Make your own stories" XD I think I'm kind of an anime nerd but when my imagination runs wild I tend to either get carried away or I find sollace in my thoughts.
Actually...I have Yuuta cross over with Itachi.

Btw I cant seem to find the Chuunibyo movie take on me(Is that the name?)
(Nov. 11, 2018  12:08 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2018  11:17 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Also do you crossover Yuuta with Beyblade? I gave him my custom bey, Arc Leviathan. I even made a story about it in the thread "Make your own stories" XD I think I'm kind of an anime nerd XD

Actually...I have Yuuta cross over with Itachi.

Btw I cant seem to find the Chuunibyo movie take on me(Is that the name?)

Yep, that's the name. I looked on google and found a few websites to watch it on.I'm only half way through. Also do you mind if we share our crossover stories? Kind of like the create your own story thread but for crossovers XD