Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's

(Aug. 05, 2009  3:58 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Bahaha also the cop in 5Ds is Dan Green who voices Yugi Moto In season 1 +... and the main character of 5D is voiced by the guy who voiced as Tristan... Tired which it doesnt really fit. Unhappy

So Yusei sounds like barney 0.o?
I did like the original Yu-Gi-Oh series, with Yugi moto and Tristan. Apart from all the shadow realm rubbish, the duels were really interesting.

As for the GX series,...well...I watched it for a while but became bored quite quickly. After a while I stopped watching it.

As for this new series, it looks absolutely ridiculous. Have they completely lost the plot. To be honest, I'd say that they've simply ran out of story lines and so created this rubbish.
KaiserEXE: Yuusei is voiced by the guy who voiced Tristan Taylor in Yu-Gi-Oh.. you know Joey Wheelers Brunette friend who has a crush on his (Joeys) younger sister.

(The only good thing I like about 5D's is Blister [Jap name: Saiga] who is voiced by the same guy who voiced as Jim Cook in Gx... only less Stereotype Aussie Accent. Joyful_2)

DriggerDX: 4kids totally destroyed the english dub of 5Ds... Tired maybe they wanted to think kids who watch the series may only dream of duelling on a motorbike.

Anyway ... Abridged Series Rule. XD
I would love to see 2 kids riding motorcycles next to each other dueling.
When I first heard of this i about fell over laughing at the idea.
When I watched it i found it pretty creative though.
The announcer whos hair is absolutely ridiculous is voiced by the guy that voiced Goku so i thought that was very odd
whos rhe 5th sighner
Watch and find out

Technically there are 2.

I don't know how to use spoil bars so Im just gonna say

*warning spoiler*

Crow becomes the fifth signer
crow is. oops beat by zeox , the only good bit of the series is when jack atlas punches yusei, i mean all that witch carp was rubbish too, the only bit not containing bikes apart from dark signers.
OMG CROW I THOUGHT IT WAS LEO OR GOODWIN !!!!!
Well that is what I mean By technically
Goodwin takes the original Fifth signer's arm and attaches to himself To use its power for evvvviiill Rofl, But then his mark goes away, and goes to yusei, So yusei gets the Dragon head, And the Dragon tail goes to crow

the originally fifth signer was goodwin's brother
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!
.....jack has a twin who has 3 red dragon archfiends.A purple,blue, and yellow one.But the twin is a robot, and the robot almost kills jack but jack comes back...dun dun dun.Yet the purple,blue,and yellow dragons are stilled called RED dragon Archfiend (Or Red Daemons Dragon if you watch the sub)

Lol, I can not Believe I wasted some of my life watching this show
oh my god you know so much that is awesome !!!
Mhm, The most craziest thing In yugioh 5ds

When yusei goes to this,Cowboy like land To find Kalen/Kiryu And bring him back, he goes to a land.Where there is a duel war, and At sunset one person from each group Duel, And If you lose, You get whipped and sent to a mining mountain where your forced to work Until your dead.

Mhm, Losing a duel turns you into a slave.This is the most perfect thing I have ever heard...
i wont want to be a slave Grin
nvm,This is the most perfect thing I have heard

The teenagers/adults play cards on motorcycles

the kids play Cards, On electronic skateboards The heck
HAHAHA Tongue_out WHADDYA think the next season will be about ? i summon 3 to the 2nd power lol
Dueling In cars

For the win.

Nvm, They already did that, In that episode where crow and Yusei tag dueled against those two officers, The officers were dueling in a truck!!
i think the next one will be about dueling while skydiving LOL
I wouldn't be surprised if Konami gets real desperate and adapts Yu-Gi-Oh! R.
(Apr. 13, 2008  1:18 AM)Kei Wrote: they have obviously ran out of ideas

and how none of them have crashed while dueling, I have no clue.

They do crash sometimes.

When i first started watching this i was WTH but i am starting to like it now.
I read the entire thread most post were pretty negative about 5d's and I can understand some peoples reaction I was one of them to. But a friend of mine told me "Don't knock it till you tried it," so I tried the series even though it seemed ridiculous, but after the first episodes I liked. Anyway that's my two cents if anyone cares. Oh and I'm a shipper of JACK ATLAS and Carly Nagisa btw.
I thought it seemed ridiculous from what I had heard about it too but I gave it a go and found I really liked it. As always, the Japanese version is much better than the English dub. I watch subbed episodes of Yugioh 5D's weekly.

Sin-hunter, I'm also a shipper of Jack and Carly! It's nice to see somebody other than me supporting retributionshipping. It's my OTP of the series. What's yours? My second favourite pairing is faithshipping - Yusei Fudo and Aki Izayoi. I love how the bond between these two develops throughout 5D's and is continuing to do so even now, what with the WRGP coming up and Aki having learned to ride a D-wheel. I also ship Ushio Tetsu and Mikage Sagiri; they work so well together.