Youtube drummers

Hey,

I was searching if there was a forum for drummers on youtube. Luckily there wasn't any forum. If you like a certain drummer on youtube, and why you like that drummer, please feel free to post here!

My favorite drummer on youtube is defiantly cobus potgieter because a lot of his covers are really good and he has a really good sound when he plays.
There is this little 5 yearn old black kid who is awesome at the drums. I forgot his name, but he can play some nasty metal tracks
(Aug. 01, 2015  7:01 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: There is this little 5 yearn old black kid who is awesome at the drums. I forgot his name, but he can play some nasty metal tracks

That's awesome
I'm a drummer and have always wanted to do covers for YouTube along with vocals. I don't really have a favorite person Tongue_out.
(Aug. 02, 2015  6:22 AM)Zane Curtis Wrote: I'm a drummer and have always wanted to do covers for YouTube along with vocals. I don't really have a favorite person Tongue_out.

That's ok, at least you can show us some of your covers when you can make a video.