.:/::.YourLatestBeyBlader

Well hello my fellow bladers I am here to meet some new friends and ask questions Eee . So lets start

Name- Ty Florence.
Age- None of your buisness.
Interests- Football/soccer, beyblade, naruto, naruto shippuden, bleach, skateboarding, competitions, basketball, tennis, xbox 360, forums.
How long have you been blading: I have had them since a very young age but now I'm getting into them.
What Beyblades do you have?: Saggitorious, Ldrago, crystal pegasus, rock aires, rock leone, Dark Wolf, storm capricorn.
Want's: Earth aquila, ray unicorno, and others.
Favourite Bey I have- Rock Aires
Favourite Bey I've seen- ray unicorno
I live in the uk.
[/font]
............................................................................................
Questions Here
Is there an age limit to participate in tournements.
What is the best sort of bey for tournements. Should you make your own or use a already made one that you buy.
How does the points system work?
Does anyone Bey In the UK?
What is the best place to buy beys?
1.there are curtain tournament with age limits
2.check out the build me a combo thread
3.here's how it works:the comitee or the person incharge records your wins and loses,gather the math they made,and give you points(but it is REALLY useless if you use a beypointer)
4.there are A LOT of them
5.check out dimsum2's shop.VERY cheap

lastly,WRONG FORUM!!!
(Apr. 27, 2011  11:21 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: 1.there are curtain tournament with age limits
3.here's how it works:the comitee or the person incharge records your wins and loses,gather the math they made,and give you points(but it is REALLY useless if you use a beypointer)

lastly,WRONG FORUM!!!

I know lol soz I just thought I would post it here and plus I didn't see the "Itroduce Yourself" section till I posted this.
This is the General Discussion forum not the Introduction forum. And there is no Crystal Pegasus :\. Anyways welcome.
(Apr. 27, 2011  11:24 AM)Mephiles Wrote: This is the General Discussion forum not the Introduction forum. And there is no Crystal Pegasus :\. Anyways welcome.

Ohyea soz about that I ment Storm pegasus Tongue_out, I forgot the name
(Apr. 27, 2011  11:21 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: 1.there are curtain tournament with age limits

lastly,WRONG FORUM!!!

There are absolutely no age limits with our tournaments. What are you talking about ?
Welcome to wbo!!!!!!!

And btw what is "curtain tournament"...i think u meant certain tournament........and there is no specification of age limit in the wbo rule book.....clearly it means that people of all age groups can participate in a tourney......
WELCOME