They give us some uncommon names for the beys every season such as
S.1: Longinus, Spriggan, Excalibur, Valkyrie, Ragnaruk
S.2: Fafnir, Kukulcan, Chronos
S.3: Achilles, Egis, Forneus
S.4: Genesis, Apocalypse, Asura, Diabolos
S.5: Hyperion, Lucifer
S.6: Belial, Raphael
And of course some are common:
Zeus, Pegasus, Unicorn, Dragon, Anubis, Hades, Satan, Kerbeus, Phoenix.
Wow, a myth lesson for the name of the beyblade, but what is the purpose for giving us so many uncommon beyblade names for the first time in every season of Burst? I know Zero-g turned out to be mythical beast but this time they give us much more.
Now Burst has end
Interesting is The Japanese bladers use colourful names
Their name first letter is their beyblade first letter
They expansion the range of myth
How abut the others opinion when you all wrap up the whole series anime from
EP1行こうぜ!相棒(ヴァルキリー)!!
TO
EP52爆裂!ファイナルバトル!!
Jinbee
By the way has anyone know Japanese ?
http://kadukikagayaki.blog129.fc2.com/bl...ry-21.html
(Mar. 18, 2022  5:18 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
                                                       EP1行こうぜ!相棒(ヴァルキリー)!!
                                                         TO  
                                                       EP52爆裂!ファイナルバトル!!
Jinbee

Started off fairly decent (S1/God) but then it later descended to 2 years of mediocrity (Sparking and DB). GT was just okay but nothing amazing, and Chouzetsu is in between GT and S1/God in terms of quality.

My rating for each season would be this:

S1 - 7.5/10
God - 8/10
Chouzetsu - 6.5/10
GT - 5.5/10
Sparking - 4/10
DB - 2.5/10

Average score when adding those up and dividing the amount of seasons, and Burst's anime series rounds down to a 5.66/10, which is by far the lowest score I have for any Beyblade saga, it's worse than my average scores on the Original Saga and Metal Saga of 7.833/10 and 7/10 respectively. I think if Burst had just stopped after GT, I might've been nicer about the anime, as it would've averaged about a 6.875/10.

A consistently good element has been it's colourful animation and most of the time, really good battles and striking visuals. Part of that is owed to Burst being newer, so of course the animation will be better. Still, the beyblades are noticeably more visually striking as 3D models, and even during battle. Personally I dig their animation style for the beys. The character art style of Burst is my favourite, it doesn't look as wonky as the Original series, nor does it have the weird overly tall pupils in the Metal Saga.

A near consistently bad element they had starting from Chouzetsu onwards, was their inability to care for most of their continuity. They only care about Valt/Shu/Free/Lui/Kiyama family, but don't seem to care that most of the other past characters like Daina, Cuza, Fubuki, Souh and Delta existed unless they had a toy to sell, which is the only reason Sisco was brought back for Sparking... then he's never seen again afterwards. Compare that to MFB or Original series, who both remembered they had a huge cast from before.

For anyone who's a Power Rangers fan, they'll know what I mean for this next part:

If I had to compare Burst to any Power Rangers era, Burst is honestly the "Neo Saban era" of Beyblade, having striking and lovely visuals, but focusing on a super light hearted tone almost consistently, which is fine, but they also take away a properly structured narrative later on. Many characters are or become superfluous, and many are poorly written. They also rush their endings and just wrap it up, basically saying "Okay, season over, now go away!" each time, similar to how they did for Power Rangers Super Megaforce. In fact, I compare Sparking to Super Megaforce because they're both failed celebration themed seasons. I cannot compare DB to any Power Rangers season in terms of quality though, because DB is far below every single one.

I think this will work as a summation to how I felt the anime was overall. There's some good, some okay, some horrendous ones, so it's a mixed bag for me. I'm not saying I regret sticking around, as even the bad seasons had good moments, but I guess it sucks how it kept lowering for me, personally.
Anime:
Burst: 6/10
God: 7/10
Chozetsu: 5/10
GT: 8/10
Sparking: 6/10
DB: 6/10

Manga:
Burst: 7/10
God: 7.5/10
Chozetsu: 8/10
GT: 8/10
Sparking: 9/10
DB: 8/10

Toyline
Single Layer: 8/10
Dual Layer: 7/10
God: 9/10
Cho-Z: 9/10
Gatinko: 8/10
Sparking : 7.5/10
DB: 8/10

Overall I like the Manga more than the anime. The anime is fine and I like it more than most people it seems, but it still feels like it could be a bit better. Burst was a good start, and God was pretty good. Chozetsu has good parts but my enjoyment wasn't nearly as high as other seasons. I really like GT's laid back and fun style. I think Sparking's main characters needed more development but besides that I actually like it about as much as Season 1. Same thoughts with DB. The manga, on other other hand, is really good. The art is constantly top notch, and every single Arc is very fun with high stakes. It also develops lots of sections of the Burst Universe that the anime doesn't.

The toyline was pretty solid. I actually like Single Layers more than Dual Layers, but both were good starting points. My interest with in peaked at Cho-Z and Gatinko. The Sparking and DB releases felt stale, at least compared to what came before.

Overall Rating: Pretty Good. I still like MFB and Bakuten more, however overall this Generation didn't disappoint. I'm looking forward to Gen 4.
(Mar. 18, 2022  10:50 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
                                                       EP1行こうぜ!相棒(ヴァルキリー)!!
                                                         TO  
                                                       EP52爆裂!ファイナルバトル!!
Jinbee

Started off fairly decent (S1/God) but then it later descended to 2 years of mediocrity (Sparking and DB). GT was just okay but nothing amazing, and Chouzetsu is in between GT and S1/God in terms of quality.

S1 - 7.5/10
God - 8/10
Chouzetsu - 6.5/10
GT - 5.5/10
Sparking - 4/10
DB - 2.5/10

Average score when adding those up and dividing the amount of seasons, and Burst's anime series rounds down to a 5.66/10, which is by far the lowest score I have for any Beyblade saga, it's worse than my average scores on the Original Saga and Metal Saga of 7.833/10 and 7/10 respectively. I think if Burst had just stopped after GT, I might've been nicer about the anime, as it would've averaged about a 6.875/10.

A consistently good element has been it's colourful animation and most of the time, really good battles and striking visuals. Part of that is owed to Burst being newer, so of course the animation will be better. Still, the beyblades are noticeably more visually striking as 3D models, and even during battle. Personally I dig their animation style for the beys. The character art style of Burst is my favourite, it doesn't look as wonky as the Original series, nor does it have the weird overly tall pupils in the Metal Saga.

A near consistently bad element they had starting from Chouzetsu onwards, was their inability to care for most of their continuity. They only care about Valt/Shu/Free/Lui/Kiyama family, but don't seem to care that most of the other past characters like Daina, Cuza, Fubuki, Souh and Delta existed unless they had a toy to sell, which is the only reason Sisco was brought back for Sparking... then he's never seen again afterwards. Compare that to MFB or Original series, who both remembered they had a huge cast from before.

For anyone who's a Power Rangers fan, they'll know what I mean for this next part:

If I had to compare Burst to any Power Rangers era, Burst is honestly the "Neo Saban era" of Beyblade, having striking and lovely visuals, but focusing on a super light hearted tone almost consistently, which is fine, but they also take away a properly structured narrative later on. Many characters are or become superfluous, and many are poorly written. They also rush their endings and just wrap it up, basically saying "Okay, season over, now go away!" each time, similar to how they did for Power Rangers Super Megaforce. In fact, I compare Sparking to Super Megaforce because they're both failed celebration themed seasons. I cannot compare DB to any Power Rangers season in terms of quality though, because DB is far below every single one.

I think this will work as a summation to how I felt the anime was overall. There's some good, some okay, some horrendous ones, so it's a mixed bag for me. I'm not saying I regret sticking around, as even the bad seasons had good moments, but I guess it sucks how it kept lowering for me, personally.
Ok
(Mar. 18, 2022  10:50 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
                                                       EP1行こうぜ!相棒(ヴァルキリー)!!
                                                         TO  
                                                       EP52爆裂!ファイナルバトル!!
Jinbee

S1 - 7.5/10
God - 8/10
Chouzetsu - 6.5/10
GT - 5.5/10
Sparking - 4/10
DB - 2.5/10

Mr Jinbee, I sincerely ask you about when you wrap up the whole series from start to end, do you like those features from Beyblade burst? Such as The Japanese bladers have colourful names, their Beyblade first letter is their name first letter, many new myth motif use in Beyblade, the beyblade sprit can talk.
And do you like the characteristics of the main character Valt, Shu, lui, Free, Drum, Aiga who corrupted before, Asahi the brothers, Bell the demon king? Do you like Phi who is the super big bad, Arthur who is the king of beyblade, lain who is a dangerous wild guy. Do you like Ilya the only girl blader and Pot Hope, does their design were good ?
Do you have time to reply.
Can’t wait for xcalibur I’m also hoping for another Valkyrie since it’s my fave but I guess ultimate is the last?
Now if we're talking about the toyline of Burst, it's straight up great stuff! This is the case where I love the toyline far more than the Burst anime. Granted, I generally prefer the toyline to the anime, but normally, in the cases of the Original Saga and Metal Saga, it's at least fairly close with how much I like their toyline and anime. With Burst, I vastly prefer the toys to the show, and that's just both to me not enjoying the show as such, but also because I love the toyline so much.

Out of all the Saga, Burst has introduced by far the most innovative and wacky gimmicks, and if you know me, I love crazy and strange gimmicks most of the time. I love ridiculous stuff like Quest, Vise Leopard, 2D Chassis, Phoenix layer series, or stuff like Greatest Raphael, which for the last two examples, are ironically actually good layers, so it's a nice bonus! The other two gens have introduced their own innovative or wacky ideas too, but I think Burst has the most, even more than the Original gen, which had a lot as it was.

Aesthetically, Burst beys are generally very nice. They have more character in their shapes than MFB generally did due to MFB's clear wheels being too small. Burst also feels more vibrant and colourful than the Original series. Both Original Saga and Metal Saga beyblades are beautiful in their own right, but I think Burst generally looks nicer. It really depends on the system, like I'm not quite as fond of most GT beys aesthetically, but no systems in Burst look bad overall, impressive after having been through seven.

In terms of how fun they are for me, Burst beys are overall pretty fun. They're a bit more fun than MFB, while not having quite as bad durability issues as the Original beys. While not exactly perfect on both departments, Burst has a nice balance where it can manage it's more aggressive designs while not making most of them too fragile for heavy usage. It does become more stale to a degree, but every system has that moment, and I'll say that it didn't get as stale as MFB did (at least when I play it for long amounts of time in a row). Burst does impress by making good attempts at keeping things from being too stale, with both Rage and Guilty Longinus having welcomed presences, and DB having a more powerful system yet a more burst prone design too.

But yeah, as you can tell, I do like Burst's toyline and I typically look forward to each new release, which is why I'm glad it's going on for so long, and still going. While I'm not super fond of the Burst anime overall, it's quite the opposite for it's toyline.
(Mar. 26, 2022  10:15 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Now if we're talking about the toyline of Burst, it's straight up great stuff! This is the case where I love the toyline far more than the Burst anime. Granted, I generally prefer the toyline to the anime, but normally, in the cases of the Original Saga and Metal Saga, it's at least fairly close with how much I like their toyline and anime. With Burst, I vastly prefer the toys to the show, and that's just both to me not enjoying the show as such, but also because I love the toyline so much.

Out of all the Saga, Burst has introduced by far the most innovative and wacky gimmicks, and if you know me, I love crazy and strange gimmicks most of the time. I love ridiculous stuff like Quest, Vise Leopard, 2D Chassis, Phoenix layer series, or stuff like Greatest Raphael, which for the last two examples, are ironically actually good layers, so it's a nice bonus! The other two gens have introduced their own innovative or wacky ideas too, but I think Burst has the most, even more than the Original gen, which had a lot as it was.

Aesthetically, Burst beys are generally very nice. They have more character in their shapes than MFB generally did due to MFB's clear wheels being too small. Burst also feels more vibrant and colourful than the Original series. Both Original Saga and Metal Saga beyblades are beautiful in their own right, but I think Burst generally looks nicer. It really depends on the system, like I'm not quite as fond of most GT beys aesthetically, but no systems in Burst look bad overall, impressive after having been through seven.

In terms of how fun they are for me, Burst beys are overall pretty fun. They're a bit more fun than MFB, while not having quite as bad durability issues as the Original beys. While not exactly perfect on both departments, Burst has a nice balance where it can manage it's more aggressive designs while not making most of them too fragile for heavy usage. It does become more stale to a degree, but every system has that moment, and I'll say that it didn't get as stale as MFB did (at least when I play it for long amounts of time in a row). Burst does impress by making good attempts at keeping things from being too stale, with both Rage and Guilty Longinus having welcomed presences, and DB having a more powerful system yet a more burst prone design too.

But yeah, as you can tell, I do like Burst's toyline and I typically look forward to each new release, which is why I'm glad it's going on for so long, and still going. While I'm not super fond of the Burst anime overall, it's quite the opposite for it's toyline.
Can I ask one more time, do you like the features of Japanese bladers have colourful names, their Beyblade first letter is their name first letter, many new myth use for the motif, the beyblade sprit can talk in the Beyblade Burst anime. And do you like the characteristics of the main character Valt, Shu, lui, Free, Drum, Aiga who corrupted before, Asahi the brothers, Bell the demon king? Do you like Phi who is the super big bad, Arthur who is the king of beyblade, lain who is a dangerous wild guy. Do you like Ilya the only girl blader and Pot Hope, does their design were good ?
Burst has been consistent for the most part but in terms of anime and the competitive meta. I feel Burst really began to slow down in SuperKing and DB where the seasons were rather lackluster and the overall power scaling really got super inconsistent.