Your greatest possession

It would have to be my Tablet. I'd go nuts without it haha.
My Pokemon Ruby cartridge.
It means a lot..
My Game Boy Advance SP that my grandparents gave me, (they both died) and my first skateboard that I retired about 2 years ago. I'll add more, I have multiple possessions.
So many of these possessions people have listed honestly seem to have absolutely no value other than very shallow material worth.

(Sep. 14, 2013  11:56 PM)xunknownbladerx Wrote: My family, My DSI XL, My Samsung Galaxy Note, My Computer, My Playstation 2, My XBOX ( The first one not the 360), My XBOX 360 (Getting the Xbox One!), My Playstation 3, all my Humanoid Robots ( They act like real humands!!!), and my Beyblades! Yeah I'm living RICH!!

Like that guy.
(Sep. 22, 2014  3:16 AM)Captain Wrote: So many of these possessions people have listed honestly seem to have absolutely no value other than very shallow material worth.

(Sep. 14, 2013  11:56 PM)xunknownbladerx Wrote: My family, My DSI XL, My Samsung Galaxy Note, My Computer, My Playstation 2, My XBOX ( The first one not the 360), My XBOX 360 (Getting the Xbox One!), My Playstation 3, all my Humanoid Robots ( They act like real humands!!!), and my Beyblades! Yeah I'm living RICH!!

Like that guy.

Then again, I would reply my dog because technically we bought her, but in no way do I want to see her as a possession.
I agree, this thread is mostly about material possesions. We can't describe someone loved as a "possession".
Easily, my Generations Kup figure....actually, I got to give him his gun back. He likes his gun...WHEN HE AIN'T POINTING THAT STUPID THING AT ME!
My greatest possesion ? Probably my NIP Hasbro G-Revolution Gigars. I like it so much, for 5$ it was a good deal. Smile
Most probably my stuffed monkey that I got when I was born
Probably my Kuroko Tetsuya figure.
Not really "someone" loved, but also not really material... I guess my greatest possesion are my pets (2 cats, 4 rabbits, 1 turtle and a mouse). Joyful_3 I just love taking care of them.
My 20 stacks of drawings I've done since 2002. I started when I was 4. (I might upload some here)
(Nov. 28, 2014  9:29 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: My 20 stacks of drawings I've done since 2002. I started when I was 4. (I might upload some here)

Yes, please do! Smile
My greatest possession? Probably either a stuffed monkey I got when I was younger, which I called "rainbow bum bum" (As it was a baboon), or my dad's cross that I got after he passed in 2012, it means the world to me and I wear it almost every day.
I'm not really as materialistic as I was when I was younger, but as long as I've got food and tomorrow's underwear then I have the strength to go on!

If I had to actually pick one item, I guess I would say my computer since I built it myself.
Image didn't work :\
My first Webkinz (Cocker Spaniel) called Namin. I have had it since i was 4 and got it from my favourite cousin. He has got me through my hardest moments, even if he is just a plush.
(Nov. 29, 2014  2:57 AM)BURGER KING Wrote: Image didn't work :\

Works on my end?
(Dec. 01, 2014  5:03 AM)Wizard Wrote:

Works on my end?

It just has a link thing in the "code" format.
(Dec. 01, 2014  5:11 AM)BURGER KING Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2014  5:03 AM)Wizard Wrote:

Works on my end?

It just has a link thing in the "code" format.
Can you see the image?
Me too.
Most definitely my new cello! It looks beautiful and it sounds so wonderful! Much better than the plywood that I put together myself xD

I love it so much! Most definitely the most valuable thing I own. Even though I got it on the cheaper end of cellos (Best deal I have ever had!) for only 2 grand, it's still probably worth more than all my non-instrument possessions combined, in monetary and emotional value xD
I change my mind, my 2010 dodge challenger RT. My pride and joy! And a 64 super charged corvette. I will never truely consider that car mine let alone ever own one but it's all I got left of my father.