Your goal as a blader

I want to be a recognized expert and resource for others to come to about the hobby.

I want to reach out to new people and expand the hobby.

I want to encourage people to host tournaments and spread the word far and wide, so blading can become a more recognized hobby.
My goals as a blader is to spread awareness about the tournament scene and organize new tournaments in areas where tournaments aren't common.

(Apr. 03, 2022  9:58 PM)ZestyPhresh Wrote: I want to be a recognized expert and resource for others to come to about the hobby.

I want to reach out to new people and expand the hobby.

I want to encourage people to host tournaments and spread the word far and wide, so blading can become a more recognized hobby.

Same here. I've been thinking of new ways of finding new players and it seems like some anime conventions might hold the answer to that. I'm in talks with Youmacon about doing a tournament sometime this fall and I do plan on doing more tournaments next year.
I have come back to revise my goal: I still wish to prove that there are no real "bad parts" and that with the right skills, anyone can make a part good, even if it's a bad combo. I still wish to bring more bladers to Wyoming, though I've found a few people in my home town who are into the game. My newer goals involve getting stronger of course, but also to learn even more about beyblade; how each part performs, what makes them perform as such, what could be a way to make them better? And eventually, I want to cultivate that knowledge in the custom beyblading game, so I can help others create their own beys to be the best they can be.
I want to feel like Ryuga when I step into any tournament 😎
I wanna be the very best..
waste my money on beyblades until i get every single one of them even though i barely have enough money to buy 1 light launcher before i go bankrupt and use them for collection as an excuse
Complete my Burst collection and hope a miracle happens and I find other bladers in my area lol
Currently, my goal is to become the best Blader in my Region and win lots of tournaments and then start expanding to around the states and starting to make Beyblade more popular in my area since it is kinda dead and I want to get as many players as Florida and other Popular Beyblade Places. So basically to sum it all up my Goal is to be Ranked #1 in my Region and spread out Beyblade in my community and make it more popular.
My goal is to go to an actual tournament.
After that I can think big lol.
My Goal is to have fun with family and friends!
My goal is to rule the world .... ow and create a pro beyblading league.
I'm maybe half way there .... to the pro league part.
mine is just to have some fun and HOPEFULLY make a name for myself, also reviving Beyblade here in Kentucky, making it common to almost always carry one on you like i do, and also really just try to become one of the strongest bladers out there, i don't care if i somehow have to do it with GT and below only, i just really want to make a name for myself and make Beyblade popular again, no matter what it takes
I will not lose. Even if my opponent is a
God, I'll defeat anyone who stands in my way.
Do you hear me? My name is aengo, I reign over
this world as the strongest.
(Jan. 04, 2011  3:38 PM)VortexLeone Wrote: Whats your goal what do you want to achieve as a blader?
I wanna learn about people.
By the way nice to meet you.Stupid

Right now my biggest goal is proving my skill and beating my best friend. We have done 3 Line Up battles up to this point. Its 2-1 with me leading. I just need one more win to win the best of 3. Once I prove that I wanna face more bladers around the world and eventually rise to the top. My final goal is when/if i have kids to teach a new generation and keep blading in the family even after I'm gone.
to destroy all fake beyblades in da world
Currently I'm trying to become an organizer and participate in tournaments. I'm trying to be realistic here and I would like to go up the blading ranks, and meet new people in my area (Oklahoma is dead)
My goal currently is to have fun blading and to see who can take te glory in tournaments, which maybe I'll enter soon enough.
My beyblading experience is WBBA oriented, but i always aim to win at least once every weekend, whenever i attend.