Zankye
19.88%
Drago Galaxy
3.51%
Other
16.37%
Total: 100% 171 vote(s)
(Apr. 18, 2021  5:22 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  5:08 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Honestly I think the beybladegeeks are a bit more skilled then zankye so if they ever face off I think the BBG's have a higher chance of winning (In my opinion)

Yeah Zankye and BBG's are neck and neck I wonder who will win for the most popular beytuber
Why would you say that? Zankye is like top 15 in the world and BBG isn't even a player in this game.

True
(Apr. 18, 2021  5:22 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  5:08 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Honestly I think the beybladegeeks are a bit more skilled then zankye so if they ever face off I think the BBG's have a higher chance of winning (In my opinion)

Yeah Zankye and BBG's are neck and neck I wonder who will win for the most popular beytuber
Why would you say that? Zankye is like top 15 in the world and BBG isn't even a player in this game.

The Beybladegeeks have not even made an account if they did they would proabably be ranked higher
(Apr. 18, 2021  5:28 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  5:22 PM)bladekid Wrote: Why would you say that? Zankye is like top 15 in the world and BBG isn't even a player in this game.

The Beybladegeeks have not even made an account if they did they would proabably be ranked higher
Highly doubtful, as they clearly only know surface level stuff.
(Apr. 18, 2021  5:28 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  5:22 PM)bladekid Wrote: Why would you say that? Zankye is like top 15 in the world and BBG isn't even a player in this game.

BeybladeGeeks have an account here, they just don’t play competitively.

Zankye and BBG have about the same part selection, but Zankye has more experience competitively. I’d say it’d be close enough, but Zankye would win.
I have Watched Almost Every Beybladegeek Episode and Trust me I am 99.8% sure that they could take down zankye they are really strong
Voted for himself, egotistical much lol

Joke for those who didn’t notice
J-Dog no need to act so passive-aggressive on a thread that didn't get a reply in days, seems like projecting

I miss clicked on viewing a thread

Lol
(Apr. 22, 2021  8:45 PM)originalzankye Wrote: J-Dog no need to act so passive-aggressive on a thread that didn't get a reply in days, seems like projecting

I miss clicked on viewing a thread

Lol

BTW zankye I love ur episode reviews
(Apr. 22, 2021  6:58 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: Voted for himself, egotistical much lol

Joke for those who didn’t notice

who voted for himself?
Sad illinuc. He’s not even on the list
I like smaller Beytubers who like to make fun combos and isn’t too big about the Burst Standard meta
Dang it! I voted, but I didn't see beyblade geeks on there. beybladegeeks are beyblade Gods. Best beyblade youtubers IMO
(May. 21, 2021  8:10 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Dang it! I voted, but I didn't see beyblade geeks on there. beybladegeeks are beyblade Gods. Best beyblade youtubers IMO

Beybladegeeks are there. That's the first option.
Windcloudbladers and PapaBey have really helpful info
Not gonna lie Ultimate Solo Nate or USN is actually becoming one of my faves so shout out to him
(Jun. 03, 2021  9:42 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Not gonna lie Ultimate Solo Nate or USN is actually becoming one of my faves so shout out to him

Same I commented on one of his videos
Thanks guys! Sorry I haven't been posting lately. It means a lot that I haven't been forgotten.
(Jun. 03, 2021  9:58 PM)USN Wrote: Thanks guys! Sorry I haven't been posting lately. It means a lot that I haven't been forgotten.

Who would forget you!
(Jun. 03, 2021  9:59 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  9:58 PM)USN Wrote: Thanks guys! Sorry I haven't been posting lately. It means a lot that I haven't been forgotten.

Who would forget you!

Half my subs: Who's USN?
I have to know, and be honest. Does my voice sound as bad as it does to you as it sounds to me. I literally could not watch my videos at one point. lol
(Jun. 03, 2021  10:01 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2021  9:59 PM)JJustice Wrote: Who would forget you!

Half my subs: Who's USN?
I have to know, and be honest. Does my voice sound as bad as it does to you as it sounds to me. I literally could not watch my videos at one point. lol

You should here me screaming
I don't like bbg because their competitive videos are non-existent. Also, they don't know much about competitive combos and use stock combos. For that reason, Zankye is my favourite.
(Jun. 03, 2021  10:31 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: I don't like bbg because their competitive videos are non-existent. Also, they don't know much about competitive combos and use stock combos. For that reason, Zankye is my favourite.

Well then you will be surprised because zankye has an account here
Leftburst. For sure. Unique and videos widely vary