First Beyblade Ever

(Mar. 19, 2019  4:11 AM)eddiet36 Wrote: Rocktavor R2

Stop necro'ing old threads.
when beyblade came out back in the day i saw them all on the shelfs of toys r us and i was like what is this this is so cool so i asked my dad and mom to bey me one to try i cant fully remember who i got but im sure it was one of the blade breakers beys and after assembling the bey and playing with it i loved it ever since but with the times back in early 2000s i couldnt find many people to battle with or do tournaments so i stopped playing and collecting and then my cousin got me into metal saga and then after a fever induced decision i got into beyblade burst now im 100% in
Uhh... In metal fight i got flash sagittario and in burst i got pregen spriggan
Mines was the classic #34 Driger-S, Hasbro brand.
My first bey was Lightning L-drago which automaticly made me the cool kid.
For metal fight it was a set with storm Pegasus and lighting l-drago Hasbro. For burst it was ifritor I2,
Zeutron z2, and xcalius x2.
My first takara tomy bey was hell Salmander.
Flame Libra, Flame Sagittario, Rock Pegasus. The First beys I ever had, and the ones ive lost most the parts to lol
Hasbro: Berserker Behemoth and Bandit Golem two pack in shogun steel, and in burst it was Doomscizor from the single layer system
TT: Fang Leone in the 4D system, and Hell Salamander in burst
Xeno Xcallus. I remember the good days with that thing, now it's collecting dust. The slopes are all messed up from putting TT drivers on it and the layers contact points are worn out so badly you can't even tell what it is! The driver has no stamina and is essentially useless. I remember when me and my little brother got our beyblades, his was an Ifrtor or something. I had some trouble beating it... But I thought of something! Next time we battled, I launched my Xcallus into the wall and it hit my bro's bey and burst it! I felt so accomplished that day! And that's why I love attack types and will always use them in the meta no matter what!
My first was the wave 1 Fafnir F3, and I LOVE that thing. Don't PM me trying to buy it, because I'm not selling it.
EDIT: My true first beyblade was a Tornado Lacerta in MFB, I was talking about burst.
Galaxy Pegasus. Brings back memories of wrecking everyone...
My first beyblade was Genesis Valtryek V3 Orange Recolor
Mfb is cyber Pegasus

Also Burst is v2 and s2 both in the rival battle set
Mine was the hasbro attack gravity destroyer, along with two grand Cetus. It came with the Bull rampage bey stadium. I'm feeling so much nostalgia. You know, when no one brought a stadium we dug a hole in the sand pit and launched them inside. It was so much fun!
My first burst was Storm Spriggan. I loved it so much and at the start it completely wrecked all my bes. But now it like a treasure to me in 2019
MFB Cyber Pegasus
Mt first bey was zillion zeus and my second was storm spriggan
Well if it's an original product that would have to be my gV.6V.Rb that i purchased 2 weeks ago when i got onto the hype train again.

The first one that i purchased was a bootleg back in the 00's. Wolborg/Driger i think because i still remember the wolf/tiger thing in the middle.
When I was 7 or 8 I saw Beyblade: Metal Masters intro air and i was HOOKED. The day after my grandma bought me and my brother both a hasbro set with Galaxy Pegasus and Meteo L-Drago (I got L-Drago). I've been a Blader ever since.
I think My first bey was a recolor of poison serpent
My first bey was gravity perseus but my teacher took it away in like 2nd grade
Mine was a black Valtryek S2. I hate Valkyries/Valtryeks though, dunno why I bought it