First Beyblade Ever

My first every bey was Master Draciel. Due to the fact that we arrived to the Walmart late and the choices was Master Draciel or Master Draciel lol. Me and me brother both got the same beyblade xD

Our next visit I got Dragoon S and he got a Dranzer S Joyful_3
(Mar. 05, 2018  4:15 AM)Steeper Turnip Wrote: Just curious, guys! Tell me your story about what led to you getting bey. If you don't remember, just say what you believe was your first one.

Well, I saw a lot of pepole bring beyblades to my elementry school in 5th grade, but they were out of trend fast. When I went to middle school, it never got out of trend, it stayed as an amazing thing... A little backstory behind it was that lazer pointers had to be offically baned, then pokemon cards, then fidget spinners... some teachers don't care. Anyway, I asked for a beyblade and my parrents went to walmart and looked for a Hasbro bey (They didn't know what TT was until the god system XD) and I got................. RIPFIRE Spryzen ._. . Well, I was pretty handy with the ripfire beys back when the burst series was by itself... I battled another blader who had Xeno Xcalius and I won when I launched hard and he launched hard... we had the first contact in mid-air and Xeno hit a wall pretty badly I won though. My first metal fusion beys were bought from the Flea Market (they were all Rapidity beys, 5 for $6 was a good offer tho .-.) Twisted Tempo, Regular spin track, Ultra-sharp; Fireblaze stock combo; Sagatario facebolt, Osboro metal, Ultra-wide spin track and semi-flat performance tip (metal); and Hades stock combo. This all (exept for the backstory of corse) happened on the same day
Hasbro nepstrius n2
My first beyblade was Driger F.. there was a wall of plastic gen beyblades and i saw a tiger on the box so i was like yeah this one .. took it home my dad took like 30 minutes to figure out how to put it together and it was fun and I went to school and my friends had different ones and then i got my 2nd beyblade Dranzer S. Spun Dranzer on a table and it went off and hit the floor and broke.. like 5th spin i broke it yes i was mad.
first, MSB was Sagittarius my first burst was spryzen s2
My first was ray striker but for burst it was a V2 from the set with s2 but I gave the s2 to my little brother
(Mar. 09, 2019  3:17 AM)instaburst13 Wrote: My first was ray striker but for burst it was a V2 from the set with s2 but I gave the s2 to my little brother

That Burst Set was my 1st too!
(Mar. 09, 2019  3:40 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2019  3:17 AM)instaburst13 Wrote: My first was ray striker but for burst it was a V2 from the set with s2 but I gave the s2 to my little brother

That Burst Set was my 1st too!

Too bad I traded that V2 at the last tournament I went to Unhappyi might ask for him to trade it back
(Mar. 09, 2019  3:42 AM)instaburst13 Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2019  3:40 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: That Burst Set was my 1st too!

Too bad I traded that V2 at the last tournament I went to Unhappyi might ask for him to trade it back

Oh RIP ☹️ As I type this I’m holding those two BEYBLADES
(Mar. 09, 2019  3:43 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2019  3:42 AM)instaburst13 Wrote: Too bad I traded that V2 at the last tournament I went to Unhappyi might ask for him to trade it back

Oh RIP ☹️ As I type this I’m holding those two BEYBLADES

Yeah definitely gotta do a trade back I feel bad for trading my first burst bey ?
(Mar. 09, 2019  3:44 AM)instaburst13 Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2019  3:43 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Oh RIP ☹️ As I type this I’m holding those two BEYBLADES

Yeah definitely gotta do a trade back I feel bad for trading my first burst bey ?
? Get it back!
(Mar. 05, 2018  4:15 AM)Steeper Turnip Wrote: Just curious, guys! Tell me your story about what led to you getting bey. If you don't remember, just say what you believe was your first one.

If your talking about burst then Valkyrie v2 and kerbus k2 and for metal storm Pegasus
My friend gave me valtryek V2 recolor back in 2017.
Hasbro Beyblade Burst Evolution SwitchStrike Starter Pack Regulus R3... It was stolen Unhappy
My first ever Beyblades were the the Hasbro 2 pack that included Storm Pegasus and Rock Aquario. My first Burst bey was Hasbro Kerbeus K2, I was lucky enough to get it before the official release at the Hasbro Store at Fan Expo. I only have one plastic gen bey that being Hasbro Venusian G.
My very first beyblade was Poision Pegasus! Also, it was Kimbo’s first MFB too!??
On the Christmas Eve of 2015 I opened one of my presents to see a metal masters case with four beys in it. One was a red and blue recolor of Galaxy Pegasus, a gray and tan recolor of Meteo L Drago, a Gemios, and a flame libra. I was SO happy. I've never owned a bey and I always wanted to get one. I'm 14 and when I was little I used to watch Beyblade all the time. I wanted to go to tournaments but there weren't any near us. Ever since then I rewatched the metal series over and over again like I used to and battled with them during the episodes.

The next year, on my birthday, my big sister asked me what I wanted. Still really into Beyblade, but still too attached to the metal series I had only just finished the Zero G generation. I wasn't particularly fond of burst, but then I watched the first episode of season 1 of burst... Everything changed XD. I asked her for the epic rivals battle set. I was really confused at first about how the parts worked, but I got used to Spryzen and Valtryek going crazy.
Back in the day, when I was a little kid. A Dragoon S. I remember breaking the Attack Ring and losing the rubber tip (and stupidly decided I liked it better without the tip because it was faster)
Driger G was the first bey I ever bought although I broke the bey in few days I still have the bit chip.